Recent content by Ser_Volodorn

+
  1. S

Feedback on the feel

He's still there, just dressed up as Roche.
  2. S

Witcher trio in every deck and game

I only use them in my witcher deck because I like my decks to have some "identity" and using them in every single deck is boring.
  3. S

Thronebreaker cinematic plays only audio with black screen

I'll join you guys, I got the same issue after the first chapter. The cutscenes ran fine before and now after the escape, it looks like a cutscene can't run properly and I get a brightish black screen. The solution from reddit (with the screenshot) made it worse and now even the intro cutscene...
  4. S

Man, I love this pre netdecking time

Yeah, I feel like artifact removal cards are going to become necessary in every deck which would be a shame because they dont really offer anything in terms of synergy. I also would nerf Eithne tbh, maybe just give her 5 charges that dont recharge every round. It'd be less powerful but still...
  5. S

Man, I love this pre netdecking time

It forces you to use your own creativity and design your own strategies. I also have hope it will (at least sort of) stay that way because I feel that (from my own deckbuilding experience) a few cards could be easily get swapped out and the deck still stays strong. So there is big flexibility...
  6. S

The New Player Experience

As I still dont know which faction deck I'm gonna build first and don't want to open any kegs till I'm prestige 1, I also played only with the basic decks and this pretty much reflected my thoughts while I was playing.
  7. S

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales releases on October 23rd at 1 PM CEST!

Ahh okay, thanks for the heads up!
  8. S

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales releases on October 23rd at 1 PM CEST!

How do you start the preload for thronebreaker? Couldnt find the option to do so and it should be already avaible, right?
  9. S

Maintenance break 22-23.10.2018

Do we still get the rewards for current ranked that we'll then get when we launch homecoming? Or does that mean that if we dont log in to gwent early in the morning, before the maintenance, we dont get the rewards for ranked?
  10. S

The 'Are You Excited about Thronebreaker?' Poll!

Can't wait to jump into the witcher world once again! Hopefully it sells well so we get more adventures. We need some sort of a Nilfgaard campaign and a campaign where we play as Vesemir, a few years before the witcher pogrom in Kaer Morhen😁
  11. S

Use Meteorite Powder Now or Save it?

If you mean how many scraps in total, then I don't remember seeing any info about that. There is a list of all the cards in HC, so in theory someone could do the math going by it Edit: I Imagine everyone will get some basic deck for all the factions + 20 cards from thronebreaker (if you buy it)...
  12. S

Use Meteorite Powder Now or Save it?

If you only care about getting more scraps so you can get more cards, then yes. If you'd like to be able to transmute the cards in homecoming, then leave some powder over.
  13. S

[Final-Discussion] About 2 rows

Nah, I think 12 rows would be optimal. There could be a Card with an ability like "if an enemy unit is on a row that is a multiple of 3, destroy all enemy units that are on a row that is a multiple of 2"🤔
  14. S

Thronebreaker Gameplay — 37-minute walkthrough

I'd like to watch the video but I will still resist because I want to have a completely blind experience and discover everything myself :P It's really tempting to watch though!
  15. S

Homecoming stream 5.10.2018

Can't wait for the stream! I can only imagine how nervous you guys must be, so good luck! Really looking forward to seeing how the new gwent will turn out. And yeah, Angouleme looks really nice ;)
Top Bottom