Recent content by Seraffim|83

+
  1. Seraffim|83

POLL: Journey Stories? Yea or Nay?

I don't know why, but a long column of text on my screen always acts on me in somewhat discouraging way. While I have no problem reading much longer stories on paper and I read paper books regularly and even some textbooks with hundreds of pages do not scare me, I am completely unable to read a...
  2. Seraffim|83

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

While I personally am able to accept the new system of new cards releasing, I am kinda empathetic with the dissatisfaction of some people here at the same time. But I can see the difficulty of releasing 26 cards pool kegs obtainable the standard way (100 gold). At the same time there is the...
  3. Seraffim|83

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

This is very good point imo. Much more lore friendly. So, I would like to call CDPR to consider this change before actual release of the expansion. Don't know, what form would be more suitable - Novigrad C. / Novigradian C. - though.
  4. Seraffim|83

More Shupe voicelines for shop

Thanks for the link! Nonetheless, I'm not sure, but it seems to me, that the voice has a slightly different color than the current one. Is it possible, those current voicelines have been "rerecorded" at some point? That could mean a problem for the solution suggested by Draconifors (to simply...
  5. Seraffim|83

8.5 Patch Notes

Oh (wo)man (?), you're gonna kill me. :D But I get you. Have ever tried blackjack? I know, I know, may be a bit complicated and some cards are definitely quite busted, while others are a bit underperforming there. But still, may be you could try a version where every card would count as 7 for...
  6. Seraffim|83

8.5 Patch Notes

Wasn't ment as an accusation from my side, just wanted to point out where the info comes from. ;)
  7. Seraffim|83

8.5 Patch Notes

Literally the last sentence of the article: "The Adrenaline effect will now work correctly for Gerd and Salamandra Mage when played from the hand."
  8. Seraffim|83

[Bug] Gerd card description is wrong

Have you read the thread? Yes, probably everyone experiences the same issue. It was acknowledged by CDPR as a bug. No more info from their side though (I know of). Personally I wouldn't expect a hotfix for this season anymore, looking for what the next patch is about to bring.
  9. Seraffim|83

Thoughts on Masquerade Ball (and Nilfgaard in general)

Not all balance changes were presented yesterday, I believe + some new cards are to be released as well. We're still to see what the near future of NG will look like. And buffs for some other cards have been already revealed and I must disagree those beeing completely irrelevant. I was able to...
  10. Seraffim|83

I mean, I can still see planty decent aristocrats there, but: 1) I really think, the main strength came from that MB + disloyal Aristocrats combo. At least in case of those "top meta" decks. 2) If this change leads to including other (golden) cards, it still may kinda fullfill the purpose of...
  11. Seraffim|83

Syndicate Lined Pockets Crimes (after 8.3/8.4) suggestions.

OK, seems like the work has been done by now. The Safecracker is loosing his Intimidate tag with the upcomming patch.
  12. Seraffim|83

OK. Seems like the work has been done by now. MB is not gonna be triggered by Aristocrats played on the opponent's side of the board any more. What do you guys mean about this (significant) change?
  13. Seraffim|83

May be, may be not. There will (should) always be some matchups you are unfavored even with the "strongest deck", this is not a good measure imo. Statistics showed the Syndicate faction to have the best winrates last season, I believe. Although I admit statistics are usually somewhat...
  14. Seraffim|83

[NR] Amphibious assault devotion buff

I don't know, whether AA is OK / dumb or whatever, but I'm quite sure it really doesn't need a buff. You wish it to be reworked for a specific archetype? Sure, fine, may be. But as it is, it's one of the strongest faction specific tutors in the game. (If not the one.) What else I'm quite sure...
  15. Seraffim|83

[Bug] Gerd card description is wrong

Already reported. Today I got email from support team with info that devs are: "aware of this issue, and it is being looked into".
Top Bottom