Recent content by SergeTroy

+
  1. SergeTroy

Streetkid: Facial Animations & Scanner

V may not have been intended to have the scanner prior to the half year skip, but they did have it in previous patches so it seemed like a bug to me. And the facial animations in all mirrors WERE there prior to some of these more recent patches.
  2. SergeTroy

Hotfix 1.22

I honestly had fewer problems with the PC version in the second week than I do now. So many glitches it hurts. Does the PC experience mean so little it's just been utterly destroyed by CDPR??
  3. SergeTroy

If they didn't want you to look in mirrors, they shouldn't have included them.
  4. SergeTroy

In the Street Kid intro, you can't use your scanner and I just confirmed you can't use it in Corpo either. Also, facial animations are busted. Neither when talking to Pepe nor when your looking at the mirror in the bathroom does your face move, including the lips when talking to Pepe by...
  5. SergeTroy

Still no athletics fix?

And running and jumping gives you like 20 every hour so yayyyy
  6. SergeTroy

Have the Gorilla Arms' Batteries been fixed?

Yeah, it's odd this hasn't been commented on more. I never noticed until after 1.1 when someone else posted on it and I checked. Immediately posted a bug report but I dunno how easy or how soon it could be fixed. I wish more people would send in a bug report about it, I love the Bruiser...
  7. SergeTroy

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

Probably already said, but an internal chip that lets us play music without having to drive around all the time.
  8. SergeTroy

FIX LMG DEFENDER FFS

Yeah, it sucks that using heavy weapons comes down to shotguns.
  9. SergeTroy

Still no athletics fix?

I really tend to agree with this; I played a pure 20 Body Unarmed Melee Bruiser and at level 50 I think he sits at 7? Even had I been running everywhere rather than using cars or motorcycles (and there is no internal chip for listening to the radio so Eff that), I doubt I'd be higher than 11 max.
  10. SergeTroy

Have the Gorilla Arms' Batteries been fixed?

We all know that in any patch there are various small things that seem to get fixed or resolved without mention. Since the games launch, all batteries except the Rin3u battery give an error code when loaded up into their respective slot. Rather than saying they give × percentage for bonus...
  11. SergeTroy

Hotfix 1.22

No worries here, I'm having some issues on my own end and I respect the greater frustration in relation to all players platform experience. It's just that there's some things that have left me feeling poisonous
  12. SergeTroy

Hotfix 1.22

The game needs to see more solid fixes and CDPR should keep up the tradition they initially started of providing a transparent projection of patches and expected release dates. Sure there was frustration over the extended wait for 1.2 but most people understood the hack was going to postpone...
  13. SergeTroy

Hotfix 1.22

If the PC users could have some love that would be super. I appreciate that consoles have it rough, but the game as we were told was really made for next gen graphics etc. Hell, I was asked why I should be upset that top of the line performance requires an RTX 3090 while I have a 2080 TI. [...]
  14. SergeTroy

Hotfix 1.22

Need tonwait a bit more for the problems I've reported apparently. Also not feeling much love for PC optimization. Just depressed.
  15. SergeTroy

I tried to clarify with an edit that if the game celebrates one style specifically, why can't it celebrate others?
Top Bottom