Recent content by Servia

+
  1. S

Servia D. FanArt

This thread is closed. My latest artworks can be found on http://servia-d.deviantart.com I've been registered here since 2007. But now it's definitly time to move on from what turned out to be in the end. I recieved some CDPR quotations from my friends which made it clear - nothing but...
  2. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

For Temeria!..
  3. S

Servia D. FanArt

For Temeria!.. Firelight Ataman
  4. S

Radovid Memes

daveyido MissMerigold FarrySquall thanks a lot :-)
  5. S

Radovid Memes

Good day to you, ladies and gentlemen! :cheers3: I'm on the Northern Realm's monarchs portraits now and I've created this humble piece of art dedicated to his royal majesty Radovid V the Stern.Hope you'll like it even though I prefered his TW2 outfit ;-) Radovid V The Stern by Servia D.
  6. S

Servia D. FanArt

for sure :hatsoff: ---------- Updated at 08:09 PM ---------- King Foltest of Temeria. Specially for Andrzej Sapkowski's Universe.
  7. S

Servia D. FanArt

Stubborn.
  8. S

Servia D. FanArt

thank you) Indeed it's better to try walking in someone's shoes before judging... I liked that there were many hints on "more than meets the eye" thing in TW2. Pity none of those showed up in TW3.
  9. S

Servia D. FanArt

Portrait
  10. S

The Witcher Art Contest Winners

Congratulations to the winners! Sad that realistic artist didn't know it was comic-styled contest. But thanks to this contest we could discover so many really great masters. ---------- Updated at 05:37 PM ---------- Your art was one of the best in my opinion! Keep it up and hope to see much...
  11. S

So I did some Witcher art... should I do more?

Surely you have to go on - that's the only way to improve in this area ;-) Good luck.:cheers:
  12. S

Servia D. FanArt

Oh, thank you very much for such kind words) I'm very glad to hear that you liked my works so much) And here's a new portrait piece based on The Witcher 3. Temerians. "...A free and independent Temeria is no more. A dark-faced sun looms upon her every rampant. Yet we Temerians live on. And...
  13. S

Servia D. FanArt

Thank you so much, Dona! I appreciate your words very much! ^^
Top Bottom