Recent content by ServiusTheBear

+
  1. ServiusTheBear

Can not lunch the game from steam

She does fine mate if it.wqs not I would no be saying.. Also the issue is fixed. Because it was steam causing the problem. Moderators you can close this thread.
  2. ServiusTheBear

No underclocking at all. 4ghz on my cpu 2070 super n 32gb at 3200 she runs perfect. Also my issue was fixed with the steam repair. Also to add I have never had to over clock any of my rigs over 27 years of building pcs and playing on them. No need what so ever.
  3. ServiusTheBear

Dont need it never had any issues on that end. Also Cypber Punk Runs full max with no issues on graphics or gameplay other that T pose and ncp lip sync issue. Also XMP can also cause some issues to I have look into and since I do not do that stuff and have no need for it I will not mess with it...
  4. ServiusTheBear

I dont use xmp I know nothing about the overclocking side as i wont touch that stuff. Also all the other stuff I have tried didnt work. the last thing I tired was Steam repair. Looks like my steam version 2.10.91.91 Something was wrong with it. Dont know how. But the steam repair fixed what ever...
  5. ServiusTheBear

Thats been disadble from the start
  6. ServiusTheBear

The game will not start on steam. right from when it was release. I have all my graphics updated I have veriefed my steam files. I have reinstalled the game Win 10 pro Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.928 Now I can run the game from the games folder in steam. From the Report When it...
  7. ServiusTheBear

Preorder and Collectors Edition

Well, I play on the PC as I prefer PC gaming to console. I love the collectors Editions I buy of games I like. I want to be able to get Cyberpunk 2077 from Either Amazon or GAME in the UK.
  8. ServiusTheBear

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

What Tommy said works :)
  9. ServiusTheBear

[TW1]The Witcher Mega Trainer 1.5

Cheat happens is great. I have a life time membership with them. Only one payment. For perfectly created trainers. They provide a service. The unlimited trainers do take time to become free. But sometimes certin ones dont go free.
  10. ServiusTheBear

I cannot install mods

Right I am having an issue with the walk mod. It dose not work with my Platinum Enhanced Edition. I have the override folder. I get the other walk button but it dose not want to work for me lol. Any help?
  11. ServiusTheBear

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

Right I put the mod in following the instructions. I get the other forward Button but! It only runs. I am on version 1.4.5.1304 Enhanced version Plantinum Edition. Running on Vista. So any help will be good.
Top Bottom