Recent content by Setzor21

+
  1. Setzor21

Bugs after Patch 2.0

Well all I can say is thank god they are getting away from this spaghetti mess of a once fairly decent engine.
  2. Setzor21

What's your favorite ride so far?

This one:
  3. Setzor21

Meredith romance

you don't have to be corpo to get her, i got her as a male street kid. the choices i made were to go talk to her in person while alone and not tell any lies, then i used her money to buy the robot and killing everybody afterward. later on in the story she texts you and you give her the flirty...
  4. Setzor21

Wild theory about what might have happened concerning lack of features and stuff

i agree with this. I was impatient as anybody else for it to be released, but i would've gladly been impatient for 6 more months if it meant not having to have this first impression tainted so badly. i'm one of the lucky ones that hasn't had really any game breaking bugs outside a day 0...
  5. Setzor21

Wild theory about what might have happened concerning lack of features and stuff

I'm not talking about viewport optimization, i'm talking about quickly and slightly edging your camera to the right and then back and suddenly large crowds of people just vanish in a split second. provide me a list of games where that happens as a standard.
  6. Setzor21

you need to get real, the game is going to look like shit on ps4/xbone compared to even the lowest PC quality settings. they are going to have to massively scale back the world/npcs/textures/render distance. the reality is a game of this magnitude/depth was never going to work on last-gen. i...
  7. Setzor21

Car customization is back? Or a little bit of it?

who needs a car when fast travel and flat out running are faster and sometimes easier than trying to navigate using a janky GPS on narrow streets with dumbass NPCs driving on them. there's no need for customization, driving mechanics was a complete afterthought in this game.
  8. Setzor21

Mentioned but missing features list

I think its pretty obvious that the 20 day release delay was so they could crunch to cut out as many things as possible to get things somewhat playable on old ps4/xbox and still be able to play a full "game". Destructible environments are gone, NPCs have been slimmed down so much i'm...
  9. Setzor21

Crafting mods and weapons broken? WAY TOO OP!

i feared this after spending a little time with the crafting/upgrade system. i'm sure the answer to this will be "don't wanna be OP then don't craft OP stuff". i hate that response of "create your own difficulty if you think its too easy"
  10. Setzor21

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

add in that all of the tiny selection romance opens for straight men are ugly old masculine looking crows.
  11. Setzor21

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dystopian game of all time? I make the case it is.

other than the main story missions, literally all of the other content feels exactly same thing with different names. go here, check the spot. you can choose to kill or not, which is fun the first 30 times, after that it's just an emotionless grind. all these consumable items and hacks and...
  12. Setzor21

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

i like how some of the voice acted Regina dialogue has the staticy voice filter and some don't (sounds like she's talking right beside you on the map). you know they just shoehorned in a bunch of shit at the last minute.
  13. Setzor21

probably because for some reason they decided to include children NPCs that serve zero purpose other than to be there... this is part of the reason why there are no children NPCs in GTA5.
  14. Setzor21

Im done with CDPR

in a lot of ways, the game is more tame than GTA5 when it comes to nudity. there's not even an enterable strip club, and the only 2 prostitutes you can hook up with are old and ugly. there are much hotter obviously prostitute NPCS standing around that you can't even interact with. [...]...
  15. Setzor21

Im done with CDPR

Titanic which is PG13 has more on-screen nipple time than this entire game.
Top Bottom