Recent content by sevenspring

+
  1. sevenspring

Redrawing cards

is there any button to click to redraw cards? i'm plaing for Emhyr, but cant re-draw cards Any time :(
  2. sevenspring

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Did you imagine Amount of Hard work, wich devs, artist and other Gwent team members did for you? Kindly, remember no matter how old are you (10 years+) , surely you Can do useful to people, and work for 15$ yourself. It no that much. But if you can not earn this litle money as that, believe me...
  3. sevenspring

Open PTR feedback

Same issue, but with Full white card. Have happend several times. Proc memory and Videocard is OK. If i find this in videos, i would add screenshot later. UPD: Found 1 video of this issue. Check it out on gdrive...
  4. sevenspring

Sorry, what meaning of this words? Do you think is this clear explanation? To Moders: could you please show how to quote post from this thread Directly To discussion thread? i do not know how to do it for now. @Irtrush, Your post is so warm and full of familiarity.. somehow you remind me Gascon.
  5. sevenspring

Open PTR feedback

Oh, really? So maybe someone, who allways plays Usurper has lazy brain.. i'm not about you, but about all lazy brains, who likes easy win. Please , maybe you should play against (!) Usurper or Bran, or finally Eredin+Avalach. I believe, you will change your mind after all this! 2. believe the...
  6. sevenspring

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Kind day! I would write fewwords about leader 3d models: Mighty Eredin on cursor hover light, looks like an white-red clown Woodland Spirit looks like plastilina dear toy. (no offence, it just Looks like this for me; overbright for dark fantasy) How hard is to fix it? I believe problem is in...
  7. sevenspring

Most OP card in ptr?

Sigil is really weak card for 10 food, trust me i've removed them so much with bombers (5 food 4 power) i believe gold artifacts should not removed so easily.
  8. sevenspring

Hi! i've had similar question as yours, recently this topic with devs, So the main answer: it is hard and expensive for time money get 2 version of card. NSFW and SFW. Especially with animation (premium cards) hope i answered you question. I believe there Is the Golden middle.
  9. sevenspring

Open PTR feedback

List of questionable? cards for today. (after 3 days gameplay) Gwent PTR Disclamer: I don't pretend on truth, so please, be patient, there are only my thoughts. And yes, i've filled form already :) 1.Questionable cards Shortlist: Lowerpowered cards: for it's food cost or card power...
  10. sevenspring

Connection Issues: Public Beta

sorry, ok.
  11. sevenspring

Connection Issues: Public Beta

Hello and good day? is it just me can not connect the whole day, or the server is down? could someone from technichal team check acc. *mod edit*
  12. sevenspring

HOMECOMING: What we know so far

Hello guys! Simple question: what will happens ith existing cards collection after new large update? should we collect from fresh start? hope no)
  13. sevenspring

Here 2 problems with triptych cards: 1. harder to get (may cost more scraps) 2. Main problem it may be Unconvinient for fresh user to figure out how things work. Simple Solution: (for estet's or those users who miss all different cards art) 1. return old view cards. 2. Make simple OR: user...
  14. sevenspring

Hello, according to gwent wiki: Queens Guard Cards. Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Now Agile as every other unit (was Melee). Removed triptych illustrations. Is it possible in the future to return that beatiful illustirations; also same question for the other similar cards... Thank you...
  15. sevenspring

Strange behavior of the moonlight.

i've tried to reproduce this "issue" on ranked match with moonlight and eredin , also with any bronze wildhunt unit, all works fine for me also. Even bug was, it may be on monsters arena event; wich will close soon. So, seems work fine. Thank you.
Top Bottom