Recent content by severed360

+
  1. severed360

question about total download filesize (PC)

just got the game (shipment was delayed) when I go to gog it shows 2 options the offline installer said 100GB but, I chose the standard option which was at 59GB because it said the offline installer is not automatically updated, and the standard option was on v1.05 I thought the patches added...
  2. severed360

Refund - Please

bragging that you have an expensive PC and not understanding how the game is lacking features is a good form of irony boiiii
  3. severed360

Still waiting for my pre-order, apparently it was lost in delivery but somehow they managed to ship me an empty case

I pre-ordered a physical edition of the game on PC from Bestbuy cause I wanted a physical copy of the map plus compendium Last week I was told the game would ship out on Dec 7th, then I received another email saying the first one was wrong and it wouldnt release till Dec10, then I received...
  4. severed360

Is it time for a new way of making AAA games?

if a company says shutdown your business and stay in your homes, what can you do lol theres plenty you can do... its called learn how to think for yourself, companies dont rule you advertisers do lie bro, its 2020
  5. severed360

Is it time for a new way of making AAA games?

if they delayed the console versions it would hurt sales and piss off share holders and in all seriousness, console players are kinda foolish for wanting to play a game like this on 7 year old hardware lol that myth is wayyy over-exaggerated by youtubers and gaming journalists who just want to...
  6. severed360

what Difficulty are you playing on?

first of all, I understand that things within a video game are always optional, thats not really the point though I actually dont care for most RPGs at least not modern ones, I actually like oldskool RPGs (I guess they are called Jrpgs now lol, but I only played a few back in the day) ever...
  7. severed360

what Difficulty are you playing on?

what parts of the game are the most difficult? can enemies 1-hit kill you ever? is it easy to retreat, heal, and return to combat? I hear lots of complaints about too much loot, but maybe the developers can add an extra harder mode with reduced loot?
  8. severed360

The loot system is garbage

what difficulty is everybody playing on? does increasing difficulty decrease loot?
  9. severed360

The romance options for straight Female and Male V is disappointing [Mild spoilers]

is the acting of these romantic performances that engaging? my preorder was delayed, but the few reviews Ive watched say the romance stuff is kinda cringy then again, theres probably a good chance they will add more in with DLC, its still kinda early to be criticizing the amount of content...
  10. severed360

The fact that there are no mini games is simply beyond me

eh if I want to play board games theres plenty of other games I can load up that have a more focused experience... I never play those kinds of minigames in GTA cause they are just a distraction from the main story and never at the quality that they should be when they release DLC i hope it...
  11. severed360

My rocky road to a getting a CE(Would you have done the same?)

I dont really need a statue V on a motorcycle for $150... mighta been cooler if it was a statue of keanu reeves I preordered from bestbuy and my shipment was delayed, but I dont mind if it takes a week or 2 to get here cuz I'll probably have a better experience if I wait for more patches and...
  12. severed360

New Updates? (PC)

pretty sure they already have confirmed patches are being worked on, there will be DLC (similar to the Witcher) and that next-gen consoles will get further improvements in a few months... would be kinda surprising to think a game of this size would be perfectly flawless on release day with no...
  13. severed360

Released without NG+

you took a vacation just for this game? wow thats either diehard dedication or a lack of experience with early game releases.. you know if you had waited a few weeks and vacationed in january, you probably would have more content since DLC will eventually be released, not to mention patches...
  14. severed360

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

yea because in real life people can snap around in a 180degree motion in a split second while no scoping right? bunny hopping in CoD is just like real life military operations lmao I dont get why people have an issue with turn ratios? have you ever played gears of war? yes the tank or...
  15. severed360

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

most RTS games are pretty bad with a controller, RTS are intended to be played with m+k because they often have more inputs than a controller is capable, unless its a really simple RTS game also I never said I use a controller for RTS, what I said was: I've played many types of shooters and...
Top Bottom