Recent content by Seykan

+
  1. S

Share Your (Creative) Deck Names

My SK Axeman deck is called: "Axeman's Ultimate PMS"
  2. S

Meteorite Dust Use Not Clear, And Some Gwent Card Cost Analysis

Okey, now I have 308hrs, but I'm nowhere near to playing 8hrs a day. I play daily doing 1st and 2nd tier dailies and when I don't have time I'm just doing 1st tier. Hardly ever I play more. So it's about 1,5hr a day. About CB, that's partially true, I had almost 70 kegs from it, but I had spent...
  3. S

LuL, that one gave me a giggle, beer to you mate!
  4. S

I don't know, consider doing dailies, rank rewards and lvl rewards. I am closing in with a complete collection with 100$ invested in the game (true, I have waited for a patch to hit with disenchanting my cards and I played in CB a lot), but it's really too much, I wasn't suspecting to finish...
  5. S

So when ends 5-day milling fest?

I'd assume until 2 am of 18.06, but maybe until like noon. I safely milled everything that I had to mill today.
  6. S

Whole collection/premiums

You'll get your bought kegs back even if there would be a reset, and they have stated multiple times that they are not planning on doing a reset ;) From what I've heard and seen (even official sources) SP will be only bought with money without any effect on MP, it'll be like a fun 12ish hour...
  7. S

Thanks for the opinion, I really appreciate that.
  8. S

I was thinking about that. That seems like a good idea, just craft things that I need premium and save the rest of scraps. One thing with thos approach is that when new cards come I might lack kegs/ore/scraps with spending on premiums.
  9. S

Hmmm, thanks! I guess you are right with going full colle tion first. But the premiums will sure take a ton of time :O Was thinking of crafting cards that I need premium right now but then I will not get the full collection for a long time also.
  10. S

Plus I am a very patient player, I have waited until lvl 20 to craft my one and only gold that I needed out of fear of getting a double and wasting scraps ;)
  11. S

If you feel like it's that then please feel free to delete it, I don't want it to be that way. It is not tho, tons of people have a lot of scraps now after the patch.
  12. S

Whole collection/premiums Hey! I am looking for some kind of advice, I'm pretty indecisive person so to say. So I have about 22k scraps laying around. I have a collection that satisfies me for now, quite a lot of goldens, I can make every Skellige deck, reveal NG and a full weather Monster...
  13. S

Gwent: The witcher card game weather update is now live!

I also didn't get the scraps for kegs bought with real money ;)
  14. S

Do you like open beta more than closed beta ?

I don't like it but I gotta admit that CB had something to it. I mean I still adore the game, but it's just not fun seeing Calveit NG every second game. That and the instant gg when you cannot counter golden weather. Plus above, too many units can be put everywhere on the board which is really...
  15. S

Gwent beta live stream with developers 12.06.2017

Yeah, I was thinking of stopping playing, I'm three more games to lvl 20, but if I'd get a leader card then no thanks :|
Top Bottom