Recent content by seyu

+
  1. S

Suggestions for TW3 marketing strategy

It isn't even out yet.
  2. S

the witcher 3: wild hunt collectors edition

One request I'd like to make is to not make overly expensive like some publishers tend to do with collector's editions of their games. Put stuff that's cool, but don't add in a lot of junk just for the sake of making a big, fat collector's edition. The way you went about with the collector's...
  3. S

Suggestions for TW3 marketing strategy

I agree with 501105, I mean the last update on your blog http://cdpred.com got posted on the 10th of December.
  4. S

I need your help for making The Witcher Lore videos

I support this endeavor as well. If you feel like you need help getting the diction down, or fixing grammatical errors, let me know, I could you help you out with that.
  5. S

The Witcher 3 gameplay designers leave to join indie mobile studio

This doesn't sound too good to me. The game still is quite far from its release date (whatever it may be).
  6. S

Horses in TW3

octa123 It seems most of those things are already in the game; the banter, and the inventory thingy. And Geralt calls all of his horses Roach. "Yes, horse have characteristics which you can increase, and train your horse while your journey. You can saddle wild horse with axii, but she runs away...
  7. S

Horses in TW3

I came across an interview that said you could ride wild horses after charming them with Axis, and they would run away when you dismounted them.
  8. S

Horses in TW3

Wow, I didn't know that. If it isn't too much trouble, could you give me a link that gives some details about how horses will function in W3
  9. S

Horses in TW3

Then it may cause you some fair amount of consternation to know CDPR differs quite a lot from the established works in many aspects, and his latest Season of Storms takes a big fat shit on what has been established in the games.
  10. S

Horses in TW3

But you need wild horses to actually exist in order to be tamed, right? The Equus was bumped off from the wilds centuries ago in the real world, much before the medieval age began. Irrelevant to the topic, but unlike what you say about "In the real world countless beasts can kill horses and...
  11. S

Horses in TW3

Then I'm rather glad the devs didn't decide to add assault rifles as well. I'm not against horses, some mode of fast travel is absolutely needed for an open world game. The thing I'm curious and concerned about is the execution of said mechanics.
  12. S

Horses in TW3

Horses in TW3 The Witcher The Third The Game is going to have horses, that is a reality I've come to accept. But that raises questions on how the way Geralt Whitemane's equestrian companions will feature in the his latest round of Witchering. So, in a world where magical beasts of the fright...
  13. S

CD Projekt RED/Angry Joe

It may have been a dick move on Google's part, but you have to agree that it's hilarious.
  14. S

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

Can only download it in 720p though
  15. S

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

Link to 1080p trailer, please
Top Bottom