Recent content by sezbulent

+
  1. sezbulent

Small man, Big mouth stuck on "talk to Kirk"

@RKHart yep, after doing that quest, I was able to call Bes Isis.
  2. sezbulent

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

@Alicja. would there be any problem if the screenshot contains the FPS counter from Nvidia panel? I'm asking, as I have done some screenshots in the past, while having the FPS counter on them. Thank you.
  3. sezbulent

[Possible Spoilers] Judy at home

It's happening to me as well, and I have a feeling that it happens to everyone. ( I have the latest update, 1.06 ). When you talk to her in her own home, she will even say that she is driving and has time to talk - I don't know how this is another obvious bug missed by the QA...as someone else...
  4. sezbulent

Side mission, rescue bug, monitor broken

Try to reload a previous save, or this mission? Just finished this gig, and didn't had any issue, though i might have been lucky.
  5. sezbulent

Claire number missing after all her missions - probably other numbers missing?

Hello, I just noticed that after doing all the missions with Claire, her phone number went missing from my phone. Do you guys encountered the same thing? I don't actually know if this is a bug, or it is as intended. Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention fully to all the contacts to see if there...
  6. sezbulent

As an update ( didn't want to edit, might not be visible there ), but the mission with Bes Isis, on which i was trying to call her, wasn't actually an bug.
  7. sezbulent

Ray Tracing is not available on RTX card

Hey, any updates, besides the part with the insider preview? Has anybody managed to enable it? I have the same issue with 3060 ti, and DirectX12 Ultimate appears disabled in dxdiag - though i can enable ray tracing it in other games, for example metro exodus. @dikamilo can you provide a...
  8. sezbulent

Can't remove weapon "Dying Night" from inventory

Same thing happening here as well. Did anyone tried to report this as a bug? In any case, if this thread will get more attention, maybe the devs will throw an eye on this issue as well.
  9. sezbulent

Thanks @RKHart, apparently, even if there is nothing on the gps, going to the location fixes the issue. Now i also have stuck another mission, the one with Bes Isis - she won't respond the call, and i'm just at two main missions away from the end. I guess that is an issue for another topic.
Top Bottom