Recent content by SgtThundercok

+
  1. S

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

Your favorite character is Stanley Tucci?
  2. S

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

OMG DON'T TALK ABOUT YOUR GWENT DECK OR YOU'LL GET MOV...........
  3. S

Physical Gwent Cards Appreciaton Thread

2 Copies of All 4 Gwent Deck I finally completed collecting two copies of each Gwent deck. Anyone know of any boards available out there? If not I'm likely going to upload a picture of the board to pictureframes.com and have it printed on canvas, like the Monet I had done. ----------...
  4. S

Yrden seems to have been nerfed

I agree with you. I like my game clean, as well as my system. Why nerf a single-player game after this long? Bums me out to hear this. I have taken a break but will get back with the expansion, but I loved Yrden. It was my favorite to use; both the slow effect and the one that shoots...
  5. S

Hearts of Stone release date announced

Pretty Excited About Release Not for the game as much as the Gwent decks, because as soon as my two copies arrive, I'll have 8 Gwent decks; 2 of each. Yeah, I'm a bit stupid with money. :) I'm not a collector but dammit I loved Gwent and thought it would be neat to be able to play with...
  6. S

Am I the only one who doesn't give a drowners soggy butt about Gwent?

Quite the opposite here. I have 2 of each deck unopened here, from the Xbone release, and should have 2 of each from the HoS release. I'm typically not in the same universe as this level of Dork but, dammit, I love Gwent.
  7. S

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

I think the OP was being silly.
  8. S

Is there going to be support for 16:10 display resolutions?

Original poster, and those in agreement, please post a screenshot so those of us with 16:10 working can see what you are describing.
  9. S

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

And then there are those of us, oh wise sage, that appreciate what we have been given, warts and all.
  10. S

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

I've already ordered from overseas (Europe) for the decks and also have my Steam version waiting for me. Figure it out kids. And Kaldire, I think I'll get my info from someone else. I doubt you have a Bat-phone to Gamestop HQ! and I also doubt there would only be a physical PS4 version...
  11. S

So post............................a screenshot..................................please.
  12. S

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

"Broken combat & leveling balance nearly ruins this game..." Excellent! So since it just nearly ruined it, but didn't, I assume you are loving the game like I am!
  13. S

I'm confused. My 16:10 works fine. I'm not even sure I know what "leaving UI elements distractingly in the middle of your view" means. Could you post screenshots for..... 1) Doesn't scale to edge of the screen in 16:10 2) Leaves UI elements in the middle of your view I run at 2560x1600...
Top Bottom