Recent content by ShadowOfDeath

+
  1. S

Changed Configuration settings - Won't Boot anymore

regedit or something then?Well, in any case, I was able to get it running. Used Catalyst software to lower resolution on Vista to 1440 x 900 and that allowed me to load up the game for some reason (even though the game itself displayed in 1920 x 1080 resolution).I turned off that shadowing that...
  2. S

Changed Configuration settings - Won't Boot anymore

Changed Configuration settings - Won't Boot anymore Alright, I have a Radeon HD 4870 card on a computer running 64 bit windows vista with 4GB of ram and 2.5GHz dual core CPU.Anyhow, I knew I could get some more juice out of that card (the default settings I'm given are average), so I set it all...
  3. S

Where are you from ?

Thanks for the welcome ^_^Not sure if I'll be posting on this site much (I have other sites I visit regularly).I'm sure I'll pop my head in from time to time though >_>
  4. S

Where are you from ?

Ontario, Canada.Born and raised there.
  5. S

Why proper translation skills are important...

People who get a kick out of half arsed translation in games (I'm sure there are people like that) should check out the PSP game titled "Legend of Heros: Tears of Vermillion".Full of improper grammar, and spelling errors.For example, instead of 'stolen/taken', they put 'took'.So it comes out...
  6. S

What does your Nick Name mean?

Kage no Shi = Shadow of Death (well, the syntax would actually probably make it 'death of shadow').I've been using it for years now. So it doesn't really have anything to do with The Witcher, but I'm sure you could make a connection between my screen name, and the game ^_~
  7. S

Post your games collection

Offhand, games I have.PC:The Witcher [Enhanced Edition]Crysis [Special Edition]Civilization III (for old computer)PS3:Disgaea 3: Absence of JusticeResistance: Fall of ManUncharted: Drakes FortuneLittleBigPlanetNinja Gaiden SigmaAssassin's CreedMetal Gear Solid IVSpiderman 3GTA IVRock Band 1PS3 -...
Top Bottom