Recent content by shadowX1312

+
  1. shadowX1312

Chimera textures freaking out

Did the integrity check and still does it. I just clean reinstalled my drivers so we’ll see if it works. Had another player on Reddit say he had this issue. Only other person I’ve run into whose had it tho
  2. shadowX1312

Chimera textures freaking out

Specifically just the chimera's textures freak out. I've tried uninstalling the game and all my mods. Haven't tried a ddu yet but that's probably next. I've done a few graphics benchmark tests since and nothing breaks like the chimera here. Specifically only does this after I've ripped out it's...
  3. shadowX1312

Gun barrel attachments clip into gun

Tested this on Jackie’s gun and the liberty pistol. Attachments like the silencers clip straight through the gun - like into the body of the thing! Anyone else see this before? I’m playing with mods so could be that. I’ll remove my mods and see if I can replicate the issue next session.
  4. shadowX1312

Gorilla Arm variant changes in animations

They first asked for clarification and then asked for a save file afterwards. Only thing is that I use mods so dunno if that'll effect how they review my save file. They aren't much (I think the only thing I have altering Vs appearance is the cyberarms patch that makes it so male v uses male v-...
  5. shadowX1312

Gorilla Arm variant changes in animations

I have the blue electrical variant of the gorilla arms. This shows when I equip them in combat. However, when I'm running around, driving, in conversation, using the arms to open doors, etc... they change to the physical white variant. Anyone else? I've tried uninstalling my mods and then the...
  6. shadowX1312

Witcher 3 CTD (No Mods Install and Validate Files)

I'm having the same exact errors(minus the numbers) but I've NEVER had mods on W3.
  7. shadowX1312

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x0000000c

I've been having constant crashes with the witcher 3, every time a different varient of the error message shown in the title is listed as the crash reason in the crash logs. The crashes occur at complete random. Sometimes I'll play for 5 hours with no problem then have it crash within 1 hr in my...
  8. shadowX1312

The game keeps "Crashing."

Wish I saw this before I started posting anywhere I could so I could grind up enough posts to ask for help lol. I'm trying to play the witcher 2 right now. Only problem is, the game keeps "Crashing." I say "Crashing" cause I get kicked to desktop at random intervals, but that's it. It...
  9. shadowX1312

Bloodborne PC Hype & Speculation

Bruh, I'd install literally any launcher if it had BB
  10. shadowX1312

Now playing [music]

"Player One" by Machine Supremacy. tis beautiful
  11. shadowX1312

Why the person above you should be banned

^Ban because I really need to post stuff so I can make a tech support thread lmao
Top Bottom