Recent content by shaedhen

+
  1. S

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Still kicking ;) I will need some time but yeah, I'll update my mods to latest game version. Someone made an updated version of DN already, and allowed me to post it on the download page so I will do so today. It's only for non GOTY version though. I'll do the GOTY version later on.
  2. S

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Just passing by... haven't followed the discussion or anything but in case it can help : @Septerra_Core There was much more to it than just night darkness. I played quite while with other values to change the lights from fires, light on Geralt and such. However, I don't remember what I...
  3. S

MOD IDEA!! - Heatherton snow and cold breathing effect on SKELIGE.

Feel free to release it as it fits you best, don't worry about me. It wasn't really my idea to start with and I think the faster it will be available the best. :)
  4. S

Hey guys ! Sorry for the lack of updates. It turns out last week and this week were quite crazy at work with extra hours pretty much each day and work on the week-end too, which is in fact a good thing for me, but a bad thing for my mods since I barely had time to work on them. And the coming...
  5. S

[MOD IDEA] Torch out on horse

This is something that have been, in fact, on my Darker Nights's todo list for a while. I thought about it when I saw the "parry with torch" mod. I haven't really spent much time on it yet, but when I tried it didn't work. I might do it in the future but right now I have some other stuffs to...
  6. S

Oh yup, I forgot to answer you earlier. Yes, I'll make a version for 1.11 too. ;)
  7. S

The recycled effect yeah, there's should be enough stuff to use in the vanilla game files I think. About adding the effect to Roach, well it depends. If we manage to get the breath effect working for it, maybe we'll be able to make the dust particles effect too. Not sure right now, but I will...
  8. S

I've got some news, yup ! Thanks to CAPA14 , it does work for NPCs too. We're currently looking at making it work for horses as well. It is a bit longer than expected, but it might be you'll get everything that was wanted after all. :)
  9. S

Aye, these are there too. :) It think it can be added to the npc too but not 100% sure. I'm no expert but from what I got Geralt's class derivate from a main entity class from which the npcs also derivate. I have to try to add the effect to the constructor-like function of the base class and...
  10. S

I've got the ice breath effect working fine (for Geralt only for now, I tried to add it on Roach but no success so far). I've tried to add the snow particles on the ground but it doesn't work (yet). At first I though that simply add the w2p file to the snowy weather would do the trick but it...
  11. S

Tanks, CDPR, you just made my day

I don't mean to sound rude so I'm sorry in advance if it sound like that but... I don't know if the question was specifically asked here before or not but it seems quite obvious that there's been plenty of people asking info about how script works or just some little pieces of documentation to...
  12. S

Hey guys ! Just to keep you up to date on this, I got my computer fixed yesterday, which means I'll probably be able to work on this in the coming days. It shouldn't be much longer. :) Also about the snow particles : I think it's doable too.
  13. S

Thanks for the video ! Yup, I can try to do it. it shouldn't take much time but I can't give you an exact date of when this will be done since my main computer is currently down (waiting for the new parts to arrive), which means I only have my crappy laptop available where I still have to...
  14. S

Oh I see. Then yes, I think that's doable. Just gotta find what snow effect file is used at this place and add it to each weather from Skellige. That way it will always be there. Yup, that's me (with the help of the already existing EWCM). :) Thank you !
  15. S

For the snow on the ground I don't know. About the cold breathing effect yes this should be doable. I did some quick test a while back because I wanted to use it with my weather mod on snowy weather. I had the effect working, just not when I wanted to but with some more time spent on it...
Top Bottom