Recent content by Shagric

+
  1. Shagric

Deck uploading issue

thanks that was the problem. appreciate your effort!
  2. Shagric

Deck uploading issue

Same issue, cant save and publish decks anymore - always resets to the default after exporting thelist out of the gwent client. I tried different browsers, with/without adblock, and so on.. nothing helps. the new deck is shown as "draft", but I can not save any changes or add a guide.
  3. Shagric

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

god damn it its 3:30 am.. i have wasted enough time of my life with this. peace im out, will never see you again. take care.
  4. Shagric

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

this is an absolute disgrace. proud of the pc version? No issues with it? liars. [...] I'm done with you CDPR: cya all. had a great time with you gwent team, good bye slama and burza <3 and geralt and ciri and team triss.. and you too team yen. gonna miss you - but i managed to survive without...
  5. Shagric

Lets Talk Immersion...

this also annoys the hell out of me.. im dyslexic and every dialog window the npc makes some snappy remark on me beeing to slow. and its totally tone deaf aswell. flirting with a character, reading her response and suddenly: "COME ON, HAVNT GOT ALL DAY!" "ANSWER ALREADY!" some something of the...
  6. Shagric

Parsec/Steam Link Not Working

worked for me aswell (using steamlink to stream on my TV) and i never modified with a hax editor before. Just dowloaded the HxD editor and gave it a shot. got some strange input delay though, but that could a lot of things, including my "smart" tv settings. Thanks so much guys, really appreciated!
  7. Shagric

Patchnotes 7.3

you can not tutor inititive cards, i hate shirru, but you can just delete the card if you cant pull him with council or call anymore. he needs a different solution which i can not offer.
  8. Shagric

Patchnotes 7.3

you were talking about NG naturally countering engines and i brought up that the engine countering deck also makes playing tall units impossible - so thats why poeple hate NG. but yeah, nice job on twisting everything i said into a narrative that has me whining about tallremoval. If you counter...
  9. Shagric

Patchnotes 7.3

That is where you misunderstand the hatred for NG, and this is why your whole argument is pointless. Almost noone complains about NG locking your engines atm, because you can counterplay that now (veil, purify,..). Poeple complain about NG Ball because it can simply remove EVERYTHING (meaning...
  10. Shagric

Patchnotes 7.3

why, imo its the best patch in at least half a year or maybe a year.. It doesnt change the meta - yes - but it also doesnt make it any worse and even improves it a little bit.. lol what a low bar to jump.. but im actually happy about it. NG is a lost cause atm, but that wont change until next...
  11. Shagric

Patchnotes 7.3

I have to say that after the last patches I did not expect anything at all. But in contrast to the last patches (minus the GS rework) I was pleasantly surprised. I think this is the first good patch without any MAJOR setbacks we have had in quiet a long time. Yes, it is indeed a bit to careful...
  12. Shagric

top 10 favorite games

Its a lot of fun reading these lists and getting lost in nostalgia :D my favorite games are these: Guildwars 1 (Best PvP (GvG) game I ever played, Pve is awesome aswell - miss you my guildies <3) Starcraft Broodwar (Custommaps, PvP, and the dark story in singleplayer, love it!) Zelda Ocarina of...
  13. Shagric

Defined Archetypes vs Flexible Leaders

I think the goal should be to have multiple playable/viable archtypes for every faction. So you cant have to many flexible leaders, because then all decks will play the same strong cards and the leader that benefites this playstyle the most will be picked the most. At the same time you cant...
  14. Shagric

Developer Patch Overview 7.2

Removal of Vicious Slash and Sac Vanguard???? Im fucking pissed. Give me a better explaination then "they had no synergy", because that is obviously bullshit when they created entire archetypes for their factions on their own. (vicious slash enables control/tempo oriented decks for NR...
  15. Shagric

Impending removal of artifact removal (lol)

I agree that the engine triggers are scary, perhaps SY should not grant 2 engines, but rather a spender with the second chapter.. But thinking about this is actually how i got the idea for this change. Contesting a scenario with a couple of you own golds is fine, especially if you can remove...
Top Bottom