Recent content by ShatterhandN7

+
  1. ShatterhandN7

New forum game!

This seems like it could be fun! I'm just starting, but feel free to "challenge" me (translation: kick the crap out of me).
  2. ShatterhandN7

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello, all! I go by Shatterhand2049 online, and while I've been a member of CDPR's forums since 2014, I've only started posting today with only a few days before Cyberpunk 2077's release on December 10th. I'm looking forward to discussions about the game and meeting fellow 2077 players!
  3. ShatterhandN7

Are you disappointed?

Short answer: Not at all. Considering what we ARE getting, the list of what we're not is negligible. Long answers, point by point: - I've heard an alleged leak of the number of hours to complete the main storyline if you skip any and all side content, and while it definitely is shorter than...
  4. ShatterhandN7

Honest expectations?

Preventing the hype for Cyberpunk 2077 from carrying me away has been a herculean effort, but I've managed it because 40+ years of life experience has taught me to temper my expectations and keep at least one foot firmly planted on the solid ground of reality and logic. Honestly, I don't even...
Top Bottom