Recent content by sheepdragon

+
  1. S

Gaming systems

Yeah, I understood that. But I haven't been bothered yet, since I need a new MoBo if I'm going to get a new CPU, and I just cannot be bothered with the hassle of changing one. But I guess a change will happen within a year, or two tops.
  2. S

Can we get a few new wallpapers please!

7-Zip kicks ass. It's completely free, won't nag you, and the only compression format I've found that it doesn't handle is ACE.
  3. S

Next game for you?

Don't have any exact plan, really. I've been looking at a few games, but made no conclusions. And I have several games lying that I haven't played yet, plus the Ultimate RPG Archives I bought on eBay is arriving soon... Guess I'll try to finish some of the game I bought on GoG recently first...
  4. S

Gaming systems

Hehe, it works quite well actually. Haven't noticed much performance problems, other than some stuttering in the obvious games, like Crysis on full DX10 graphics. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, with DX10.1 enabled, runs pretty much perfect in almost full graphics, and TWEE I play on full graphics...
  5. S

Gaming systems

Memory != Hard drive space. Memory == RAM. Sorry, but something something like that just... ARGH! If you work IT-tech support you might understand...Anyways, my system:ATI HD4870 512MBAMD Athlon64 X2 60002GB Geil PC2-6400 DDR2-800+Forgot what my PSU was... *something* 520 WattA few hard drives...
  6. S

What OS are you using and why?

Currently using a bit tweaked version of Vista 32Bit, so that it's somewhat use able (deactivation of "fluff" and some configurations and crap), works quite nice. I've become used to it, and I've got a few things that are dependent on it. And considering that I bought it through work for $20...
  7. S

Which is your language ???

Behold, for I speak Norwegian and English. I also know a few words and phrases in some other languages, like Latin, Russian, German, Spanish, Japanese etc.
  8. S

So, who else has bought this game twice now?

Heh, bought EE a couple of days ago, I actually only had the original for 3 weeks before it. I was sort off a little pissed that I had missed the date of the EE release in Norway, but... meh. At least I have a spare.
  9. S

Are you getting Fallout 3?

I've pre-ordered it actually. As far as this whole "sequel or not" BS goes, I regard more as a spin-off. I only hope for it to be a worthy spin-off. Oh, and Fallout fans cultists are ****** rabid. I love the first three Fallouts (the third being Tactics, in case you wonder) and I was a little...
  10. S

Express yourself

# Firstname in RL : Magnus# Birthday : 23th Nov 1989# Family status : single/still live at home# job / education / school: Computer tech support trainee / High school w/ 2 years of trainee work before final exam / Heimdal VGS# dream job: No idea.# Hobbies: gaming, reading, music (various types...
  11. S

b**o*ked off with the b***s**t.

I lol'd.Anyway, I have to agree with Hemenaglar. Complaining about the complaining which lead to needless arguments, that most likely won't be answered is rather pointless. Restarting it like this will only refuel it, resulting in a ****** of epic proportions. CD-PR has done an amazing job, and...
Top Bottom