Recent content by shestopalov

+
  1. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

I have some more Witcher music to share. Now it is personally the most entracing song from the game: The Vagabond
  2. S

It's been a while since I posted anything here last time, but finally I'm back to arranging The Witcher music, and here is my take on Bonnie At Morn version from the Wild Hunt. Happy holidays to everyone! =)
  3. S

It's been a while since I shared my last cover on Witcher music, but here is a new one: Living World from Blood and Wine, played on my new guitar ;) I'll try to do some more later this year.
  4. S

It's me playing an own interpretation of amazing Shaent Blathanna from The Witcher. Happy New Year to everyone! Cheers =)
  5. S

I were gathering some dwarven stones recently and decided to share it here. It screams for two guitars, I know, but I tried to play it with one. Cheers ;)
  6. S

I'm bit drained by playing songs from the Wild Hunt so needed to visit some nearly peaceful place for a while and invite all you guys and gals here to do the same ;)
  7. S

Let's explore the fields of Ard Skellig, folks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSH-JHNesa0
  8. S

Today I'd like to share my interpretation of epic Sword of Destiny trailer song for single guitar. It was quite a challenge to put all song parts together, hope you like it. BTW, I play it a bit like limped slowpoke and aren't strictly following original tempo =)
  9. S

First of all, thank you! As for tip, probably, I didn't get it completely: do you mean to make two takes of same single guitar arrangement and then synch both into one, or split single guitar into two guitars (basses and treebles, roughly) so it will be technically easier to play each part and...
  10. S

It's me, thank you
  11. S

Let's take a glass of Toussaint red wine and sit by the fireplace at Kaer Morhen for a while
  12. S

Me thinks it's reasonable to get a boat and travel to Skellige Isles for a while. Being serious, here is my attempt to play one of the background songs playing when you are visiting Skellige villages. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-BNB3JEmU4&feature=youtu.be
  13. S

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Hey everyone in this thread. I'm not able to play the game at the moment for several reasons so looking at all the screenshots you post here is really a music to my ears. Thank you for doing that, and please continue to post MOAR =)
Top Bottom