Recent content by ShinAkira00

+
  1. ShinAkira00

Project Orion Wishlist

Larian's BG3 is a turned based, top down RPG, not a massive open world action RPG. I'm sure I don't need to explain the difference in scope and resources between the two. These are not remotely the same thing so yes Larian can take that risk. Each character has a predefined story and base design...
  2. ShinAkira00

Project Orion Wishlist

So many of these suggestions are a bit farfetched in that they're just not feasible for this kind of game. Adding stats to clothes - I understand why people want this but this is a game with cyberarms that effectively act in the same way. It would be redundant to have stats on clothes as well...
  3. ShinAkira00

Can we please get New Game Plus.

Yep. This is honestly one of the reasons I don't play the game more often. If I want a new playthrough, I'm just not grinding again over and over to get to the same point. This game needed New Game+ Sadly, they've said they won't so not much to do about it.
  4. ShinAkira00

Jackie's commentary on and Yorinobu Arasaka

One of the more interesting dialogues in the game happened as a quick side note and it's easy to miss during the heist. Jackie asks V what he/she thought about Yorinobu's decision to leave the wealth and privilege to run with gangs. Jackie calls him a "tourist" and I'm curious what people's...
  5. ShinAkira00

[Off-topic] Netflix's live action Avatar series

I'm in the minority, I didn't love ATLA and found the Aang plot armor a bit annoying so I saw it once and never again. I liked books in Korra more than I did in ATLA because there were actual consequences for her actions or poor decisions. Where this is concerned, I don't think animation needs...
  6. ShinAkira00

Reset Attributes more than once without a mod on PC and console

That's something adding New Game+ could fix so I'd prefer they do that. It's baffling why they haven't. I don't think we need resetting attributes. That would just cheapen the player experience.
  7. ShinAkira00

ANIMALS shouldn't or be less hackable? - lore

I think in this world everyone has basic cyberware so they can connect. Even making a phone call seems to be part of that integration. That connection alone would mean you can be hacked. I don't know how they would limit that. Besides that, there are already certain enemies who can't be hacked...
  8. ShinAkira00

Sorry to say but JS was just too aggravating

The way I look at it. We all play the "game of life", some of us are forced to play it on hard mode. No matter how you finish the game, what's important is the xp you gain along the way and we'll all have different experiences. Never assume someone must play the game the same way you did. That's...
  9. ShinAkira00

There are skills for "finishers", I'm assuming we all know what that means in which you decapitate and dismember people, so your idea of non-lethal must be different from mine. Or maybe you think the people you leave on their last breath on the ground get immediate medical attention in Night...
  10. ShinAkira00

Because it's a narrative driven game. Everyone knew that going in and it's important for the devs to know the games identity. That's not falling down, that's knowing what your game direction is. You start the game as a mercenary....we all know what a mercenary is and does. People who aren't...
  11. ShinAkira00

We've seen his memories and we've also interacted with his bandmates and Rogue. I think it's safe to say he was exactly how he's being portrayed. 1705771619 Well that's not the story being told, V isn't some activist for the poor denizens of Night City. He/She is a mercenary who also has...
  12. ShinAkira00

Sure, but if anyone goes through life expecting others to acquiesce to their beliefs or always behave in a manner that they feel is fitting, then get ready for a lot of disappointment. I'm not saying being rude should be acceptable, I'm saying how you respond to it is the only thing you have...
  13. ShinAkira00

But that's poor socializing and maybe that's the norm these days but still. People aren't static, so to go through life "liking or disliking" without understanding why you choose one or the other is quite sad. I remember hearing someone say they didn't like Johnny's conversation during that...
  14. ShinAkira00

I find that people who say this, only do because Johnny says things they disagree with. I don't agree with him on a number of things but that is the point, I agree with him on some things, or I disagree and push back on others. I don't need him to stroke my ego or be agreeable on every topic...
  15. ShinAkira00

(Idea)Put Cyberpunk Edgerunners Episodes into game.

To be honest I didn't even like the inclusion of items in the game and I avoided them. Some people, like myself disliked the anime and I'm sure many others who don't watch anime in general didn't watch it so I'd rather not have it shoved in players face in the game. If it's some optional thing...
Top Bottom