Recent content by shishimaru1000

+
  1. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Any improvements in performance after newest patch?
  2. S

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

How I wish there were a lot of women like her <3 She loves him because she feels attracted and because she feels Geralt loving her. No need to have a high status, no need to be the most beautiful!
  3. S

Jealousy is one "cute" component in Geralt and Yennefer's relationship :) She says he's only hers, but do you remember Geralt's thoughts at Thanedd? :) I can't say how it goes in english since I read the book in another language, but sounds somehow like this: Geralt is only a poor witcher and...
  4. S

Don't really need to speed up SSDs on the whole system, but something to read more files. I think I saw one configuration files about that, but not sure if it's about HDDs/SSDs or RAM/CPU/GPUs :P
  5. S

Any tweak to improve the loading of files by reading them with SSDs?
  6. S

Please note that I didn't say that Yennefer is not perfect. Even little "imperfections" can make a person look beautiful. Sapkowski really made me fall in love with a fictional character and I'm too grown up for that :) Also, she reminds me the woman I like. It's not just Yennefer's body, but...
  7. S

Actually I preferred the one in the trailer, or... well, I don't like thaaaat much the one in the game. What I love of the book one are both her imperfections and her fascinating style, both her evil and kind behavior. Also, quite young.
  8. S

Missed Countess Mignole

I totally missed the woman, because the game simply did not allow me to talk to the people in the room. The game immediatly casted the auctions scenes.
  9. S

I really dislike that quest. Really, who cares if the last wish is true love or not. If they feel love for each other, there's no other problem. Also, with all the problems with the Wild Hunt, why not taming the genie for more power? And, from the book the genie looked *very* big and strong to...
  10. S

Was anyone else really, REALLY caught off guard by the ending?

I totally agree with you people. I in fact wrote something more in the thread that comes right after this one. There's inconsistency here and there in the game. I also still love it of course.
  11. S

Are the wild hunt soldiers' armors an illusion?

Where is this said? Books? I don't think so since it's not told anything about witcher schools. Some dialogue I missed maybe. But yeah, she's definitely not a witcher. Trained with the sword at Kaer Morhen, nothing more. Not spectral. They can send their "spectres" of themselves, but they also...
  12. S

Wraith boss fight in "Scenes From a Marriage"

Woah, I definitely don't do all that damage to her in Death March, NG+. I should compare my stats and my inventory with yours.
  13. S

Fate of the Lodge and non-romanced Yennefer

I agree there's something wrong in the ending. If I can be honest, I feel a little disappointed about the main story. If you try to think on it, the real fun of the main story is just those three or four main quests at the beginning. The blood baron one (especially), the one with Keira and the...
  14. S

Wraith boss fight in "Scenes From a Marriage"

Wraith boss fight in &quot;Scenes From a Marriage&quot; Hello good people. I'm playing the HoS expansion in NG+ and I'm at lvl. 66, Death March, in the middle of the quest I mentioned in the title of this thread. I'm facing the wraith in the house after the caretaker. I have nooooo idea of...
  15. S

less FPS over patches - graphical settings irrelevant

Can please someone of CDPR explain once and for all why the performances drop after every single patch? I've never seen something like this in my own life. It's OK that a lot of big newer games run better, but I don't know why the fps go so down. It was still almost playable for me on 1.09 and a...
Top Bottom