Recent content by ShivaSi

+
  1. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

So here I am - firing up TW3 GOTY for the first time on my old rig 2 yrs after the release. I didn't get that PS4 for the Collectors Edition I have nor did I changed the video card in the PC for a high-all experience. The video settings are mid-high and FPS variates between 15 and 20 something...
  2. S

Hearts of Stone retail boxed edition

Except game.co.uk there's no online store shipping the TW3:HoS limited edition to Romania? Sooo disappointed....
  3. S

What does DRM achieve, and does piracy equal lost sales?

No, it means paid studies and sponsored papers to present and support their side of story. This is commonplace since the advent of technology and industry. For an ideea how this works, check the story of Clair Cameron Patterson and his fight against lead poisoning
  4. S

Code for "SimCity 2000"

And another one for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky :HT9B7C67EC0719 https://www.gog.com/redeem/HT9B7C67EC0719
  5. S

Pyres of Novigrad bug, can't progress with main quest line. *Possible Spoilers!*

Most probably the bug is hard to reproduce on what testing hardware CDRP has or it requires significant changes that increases the testing time. Guess you win some and you lose some when playing a game right after its release time (given the game and hardware complexity these days).
  6. S

The Witcher Store is here!

The Witcher minies for D&D games ....that would be fun!
  7. S

Collector's Edition Statue problems

What I would like to know from CDPR is how the statue should look like. If I'm looking close enough to my Gerald'n'Griffin statue I can notice small painting defects, the blackish around Gerald eyes and so forth. But are they really defects? Should my statue look even better that what I got...
  8. S

Forum - bugs and errors

Didn't changed any browser setting. All other forums keep me logged in. Noticed there's a javascript error for new post notification:
  9. S

Forum - bugs and errors

Has something changed regarding user session? I'm using FF with session restore and it kept me logged in the forums but now I have to input my birth date and login again to TW forums every morning when I open the browser.
  10. S

why did you release a 35 minutes demo? 23rd December 2014!!!!

Because this http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-05-19-cd-projekt-red-tackles-the-witcher-3-graphics-downgrade-issue-head-on And it has been already discussed on several threads. I rally with what this man says (beware of strong language!):
  11. S

Can you have more then one game?

have you tried using different windows account to login? I mean create a different windows account for your GF on that PC.
  12. S

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

That's weird. I got my CE today. Could it be they're out of stock? Or out of boxes for shipping since mine CE was packed in a too-flexible, cheap box insecurely fastened.
  13. S

inconsistent and confusing game balance

Here's the answer: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/37820-If-you-don-t-like-the-combat-you-re-doing-it-wrong
  14. S

...what?

Gerald's clothes add an air of .... dignity .... :listen:
  15. S

Collector's Edition Statue problems

It would have been impossible for CDRP to verify the quality of each statue before packaging. I guess they need some time to figure out the magnitude of the issue and how to handle this officially. Meanwhile you can "spam" Marcin. P.S: hope mine will look good. fingers crossed
Top Bottom