Recent content by Shoh3i

+
  1. Shoh3i

QUIZ: Who's your ultimate Night City choom

First time through (answered as I tend to play and got: Second time through I changed a couple of answers to be more like how I "think" I would be: "interesting..."
  2. Shoh3i

The Witcher School Quiz

got Wolf here. I am going to take the quiz a few more times though :)
  3. Shoh3i

[POLL] V's best friend

I know Jackie is V's choom but my Vs are always tight with Johnny. and for what its worth Cyber-roach would be my goto if available!
  4. Shoh3i

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

https://gog-quizzes.app.do/which-character-from-the-witcher-games-are-you/Ijwg--cP Hmmm I was thinking Trollololo, but Ciri is good too!
  5. Shoh3i

"Smokes like a goddamn tire fire." "Like half the city." [Poll]

I started smoking when I was 12. At my worst, I was 2 packs a day and I quit smoking at age 40. My mother and I looked after my father at home as he died of lung cancer (from smoking). I have not smoked since 2016. Games, movies etc where folks smoke I still get a wee craving but I will not go...
  6. Shoh3i

Cyberpunk in numbers

Makes my 861.5 hours seem rather insignificant. I should have more than that but Im on a replay of TW3
  7. Shoh3i

What game are you currently playing

The Witcher 3. It was on sale a month or so a go, and after hearing so many say so much about it I decided to give it a go and glad I did!
  8. Shoh3i

Post Your Desktop

I made this from a couple of images and have been using it for a while now. and this for my the tiny screen on my keyboard:
  9. Shoh3i

500 Hour Club!

3 play throughs as female V. 1 as Street kid 2 as Nomad. 1 play through as male V as Corpo. Still finding a few things I missed :)
Top Bottom