Recent content by Shoklen

+
  1. Shoklen

Funniest Bug You've Ever Encountered

Bike went full "ghost rider". Traffic crashed into my parked bike, was on top the bike till it exploded along with the AI truck. AI then took over my, now on fire, bike and it spun in circles till it up-righted itself and drove off... I caught up to it stuck in traffic, a husk of a bike and...
  2. Shoklen

[SPOILERS] Everyone VS Adam Smasher

Quite some time ago, but always an awesome watch. :)
  3. Shoklen

How Did CDPR make Jakie such a fan favorite? (includes spoiler about Jackie)

I never really connected with him... He wasn't badly done or anything, just never connected...
  4. Shoklen

Photo Contest results are in!

Congratulations everyone!
  5. Shoklen

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

Sorry for the crap resolution... But apparently there is something to these email scams people receive.. haha.. "Forever Young"..
  6. Shoklen

Finished my 2nd playthrough with female V

Yup I did the same... I am on my 3rd playthough but taking my time and just playing off and on, a little here and there. Trying my best to do a "stealth takedown only" run... It's been tricky; but Nice and slow.
  7. Shoklen

Where's my cat?

8. Shoklen

[PS5] Rough landing trophy - how?

Can it work on pedestrians? I got my Trophy for "3 killed" while hacking a grenade in a gang members pocket... He was surrounded by pedestrians at the time; pedestrians have next to no HPs.
  9. Shoklen

SIGN PETITION TO BRING CYBERPUNK 2077 CUT CONTENT

Not sure I'd even want the "6 month" Jackie content...
  10. Shoklen

Who is feeding nibbles?

1/4 teaspoon olive oil 2.7 grams of vitamin/mineral supplement 30 grams of potato, cooked without skin 50 grams of carbs (cooked pasta, white rice, barley, oatmeal, peas) 83 grams of cooked protein (whole meat gonk, hobo, or arasaka terrorist)
  11. Shoklen

Who is feeding nibbles?

Its got a fully stocked burrito vending machine - it will take a very long time, long enough the apartment will be leased once again since you are already behind on rent, and up and leaving I'm sure breaks the lease... Since cats are "rare" he will prob be sold-off for smack... :-/
  12. Shoklen

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

I don't mind added scripts - but just no "insta-death" scripts; hate those like I feel most do... That was the worst while raiding in mmos.
  13. Shoklen

[bug] Judy won't open the apartment doors

Might be able to sneak in thru the window - but it would bypass the quest scrips I bet. heh.
  14. Shoklen

Smart Link or Ballistic Coprocessor?

Just really love the Smart Sniper Rifle and popping gonks in the head at long distances. :)
Top Bottom