Recent content by Shrykull

+
  1. Shrykull

Appearance Profile

Yes! As I said elsewhere, I want/need the option to start a new game with V's appearance from some other save. My V is my own... I cannot imagine V otherwise... And I want to start a new game now in PS5, but I do not remember each body option of my V.
  2. Shrykull

My Cyberpunk 2077 Wishlist

I want/need the option to start a new game with V's appearance from some other save. My V is my own... I cannot imagine V otherwise... And I want to start a new game now in PS5, but I do not remember each body option of my V. ...or can I see these options somewhere?
  3. Shrykull

Thank you!

Thank you, CDPRed, for this amazing Braindance! Loved every ending...
  4. Shrykull

GIG Family Heirloom: Not Shown - Unable to acquire.

Same here...but I can enter that building...enemies do nothing against me.. I can get Johnny's shoes (and trophy)...get that car...but no objectives...
  5. Shrykull

[Bug]: Big in Japan - Missing body

I got to this mission early in my playthrough...lost track of its objective with so many enemies coming at me and went to other missions... After much playing elsewhere I returned to this mission on "pickup the body", but the body appears 500m below ground!... Can this be solved? I have no way...
  6. Shrykull

[Spoilers] "Big in Japan" package missing bug

Certainly...but being new here I was not allowed to create threads...
  7. Shrykull

[Spoilers] "Big in Japan" package missing bug

Yes! I got to this mission early in my playthrough...lost track of it with so many enemies coming at me and went to other missions... After much playing elsewhere I returned to this mission on "pickup the body", but the body appears 500m below ground!!... Can this be solved? I have no way of...
Top Bottom