Recent content by Shuls02

+
  1. S

SK +44 points in one turn?

The real problem here is that Impera Brigade and Impera Enforcer are a bit too strong, especially considering that playing their 13 str spy with 1 of each on the board already makes the card only 9 strenght and thats not right. The whole idea of making all CA spies 13 str was (at least I...
  2. S

[UPDATED] Faction Challenge is back!

They need to make it so you need to win like 50 matches with the faction tbh
  3. S

Gwent Trackers can display face-down ambush cards

You know you can use Word or the NotePad too right? you dont need to use paper anymore... :huh: In all seriousness tho the difference is that I agree to share info with my oponents by playing matches with them but by no means do I agree to share any info with some 3rd party program devs that...
  4. S

The Change to Freya and Sigrdrifa

People are looking too much into this because not every single change is made as a balance change, sometimes they want to make a card but there is already a card that does the same thing or is too similar so what they do is they change that card so they can make this other card they had in mind...
  5. S

Gwent Trackers can display face-down ambush cards

Thats the biggest excuse people use to hide the fact that they are having an external program do the work for them, if you could actually remember what cards where in your deck you wouldnt be using a deck tracker in the first place. And then there is also the fact that it saves information from...
  6. S

Skellige Deck Strategies

Except your point is flawed by the fact that as I said on my previous post Vicovaro Medic can still ress any unit so its a reverse Freya so its not that they nerfed her because it was too strong rather so they could make all this different versions of Freya, effectively "spliting" the bronze res...
  7. S

Ranked Play and Pro Ladder seasons ending soon!

Casual is just an extension of Ranked Ladder from my experience, just like someone else said earlier Casual has a lot of netdeckers still and thats because you can get your daily rewards farming "fun/original" decks.
  8. S

Wardancer to prevent drypassing

You forgot to add e) Your opponent plays Morkvargh, Olgeird and Cerys. :shock2:
  9. S

Skellige Deck Strategies

I was thinking the other day how badly they nerfer the ressurect faction but Vicovaro Medics and Caretaker are still able to ress any unit :huh: At this point it just seems like they dont know what to do with SK honestly.
  10. S

Skellige – HARD feelings. Needs rebalance!

Svage Bear was trash before and now its an alright card, it still doesnt hit units that arent played from hand so its not that great. Btw they managed to nerf the worst leader, Harald is even worst than before. Eist is the way to go if you want to play Axeman lmao
  11. S

Connection Issues: Public Beta

I tried one last time and this happened :huh: The game would let me move cards but it never played any.
  12. S

Connection Issues: Public Beta

I just got disconected 7 or 8 times in a row, until they fix this the game is unplayable for me. PS:I hope they do something about all the MMR people are loosing to this crap.
  13. S

New Leaders Challenges

Are we supoused to craft every new leader? Game is starting to become expensive now :sad:
  14. S

Is the game becoming a bad copy of Hearthstone?

Only reason I used complaining and not contructive criticism is because you never gave an idea of how to fix these issues you think are coming with the next patch, you only said you didnt like what you were seeing and compared two games that are very different. So why not go ahead and think of...
  15. S

Is the game becoming a bad copy of Hearthstone?

The community wanted the changes so they do listen to the community and the fact that you are saying this, leads me to beleive that you dont even pay atention to what people were asking for all this time. And while Im not a fun of rng cards what we are getting is not comparable to HS standards...
Top Bottom