Recent content by SidTheUndying

+
  1. S

Cyberpsycho Sighting: Lt. Mower bug

Starting to wonder, if modders always seem to fix what the big corporation couldn't, why aren't they being hired?
  2. S

Hi CD Projekt, I offer you my services!

Kinda like how games badly written and rushed for instant payday are old.
  3. S

"Cyberpunk 2077" already made a movie... "Johnny Mnemonic"...

Gonna add him to my list to check. Sounds like a good guy 1609137486 Omfg this guy is a riot! My age group too lol.
  4. S

Somehow I wouldn't be surprised though. Lohan sued Rockstar and that was pathetic. I can see somebody seeing dollars and making an attempt.
  5. S

Another lawsuit? Hmm...
  6. S

Cyberpsycho Mover Bug, Body fell through the stairs, can't finish the mission

Rofl "Solve" the issue by reloading? So loading incorrectly caused the issue? How are we supposed to load our games so they don't break? I didn't realize that Cyberpunk 2077 required special loading instructions. Is there a link to these loading instructions so that thousands can play a bug...
  7. S

Can I Realistically Run This Game?

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/cyberpunk-2077/13169
  8. S

"I got cyberpunked.. "

I thought I started it lol. Turns out Cyberpunk'd has been around awhile here if you search :p
  9. S

Lmao the boxing matches

I have in the past. Mine worked. Go form an intelligent response. (consider this deleted, reason: feeding troll and rude.) 1609130591 Yet pretending to have fucking boxing IN the game. Edit
  10. S

Sony and its 'monopoly' and wrong decision on Cyberpunk

Because they CHOSE to focus on that because it's the largest market share? Doesn't prove hardware failure, proves the laziness. It's commonplace today, everyone either patches later or makes modders fix it.
  11. S

Why do I keep seeing this incorrect assumption? They didn't get held back by CURRENT generation, they got lazy. This bloody game has been in development for the entire ps4 existence. If anything this game has absolutely NO EXCUSE for not being the most reliable game on ps4 and xbox. Stop blaming...
  12. S

"I got cyberpunked.. "

And they come to post about a patch and bathe in fanboi adoration but none with the spine to acknowledge the criticism prevalent on the forum.
  13. S

Lmao the boxing matches

Shooting too. It saddens me so many devs don't comprehend LOS (Line Of Sight).
  14. S

It's not my view, it's literally te definition which are the rules of the language.
  15. S

You're continuing to abuse the word monopoly to support your corporate bias. Off the top of my head: Monopoly - a board game. - a situation where a single source exists for a product/service whereupon the provider can charge outrageous sums by virtue of being the lone source...
Top Bottom