Recent content by siklara

+
  1. S

Blood and Wine level requirement

Wow, sorry for the dumb question, I even read your post, but somehow didn't connect the dots and thought that level 34 is the recommended minimum level to start. Now I get it that played separately = fresh start. Thank you. :)
  2. S

Blood and Wine level requirement

Do you guys know if fresh start is going to be an option again, like in the case of Hearts of Stone?
  3. S

Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

Umm... how? I know it's a dumb question, but neither Ctrl + esc, nor alt + tab works for me ingame. The game looks gorgeous this way, so I'd love to make tons of screenshots. :)
  4. S

Space to Skip on cutscenes

Space to Skip on cutscenes It's going to be a really silly question, but is there an option to make the "space to skip" text disappear whenever I press any button during cutscenes?
  5. S

Party! ~('.'~) ~( '.' )~ (~'.' )~ ☆

YES. This is exactly what I needed tonight.
  6. S

Suggest me an adventure game

Here's a list of the adventure games I can run without any problem on my pile of crap business laptop: - Broken Sword 1-2 - Grim Fandango - Myst series (except URU and realMyst, the beautiful remake of the first game) - The Curse of Monkey Island - The Longest Journey - The Neverhood -...
  7. S

Playing other games

Last night I finished Hydrophobia: Prophecy. It's quite short and can get repetitive at times, but it's also a solid shooter with entertaining climbing and swimming parts, and as the title suggests, water (which looks mind-blowingly realistic btw) is an elemental part of gameplay. At times it...
  8. S

Suggest me an adventure game

If you like horror games, you should try Scratches: Director's Cut. It's a beautiful and very atmospheric point and click horror adventure that tells the dark history of a haunted house and its former inhabitants. You play as a writer, who bought a Victorian mansion on the outskirts of a small...
  9. S

Steam Sales 2013!

Exactly. I'm using Steam simply because I like to have my things in one place and I don't want to end up with 4-5 different client accounts. The other reason is that I'm writing reviews for a gaming site and I usually get the test copies in the form of Steam codes. I used to hate Steam for...
  10. S

Steam Sales 2013!

I'm done with my first Steam sale and bought these: Maybe I overdid it a little, but I don't feel any buyer's remorse and I do intend to play all of them sooner or later. :) (I finished the LoK trilogy a few years ago, I just couldn't resist... :D)
  11. S

Steam Sales 2013!

I just bought the Legacy of Kain collection, I couldn't resist any longer. :) The cards kind of annoy me, but I could sell a few for 1 euro each, which is not so bad. I'm probably going to try to collect the Witcher-related ones because Witcher. OFF: Nice TBoUT avatar Mohasz! :)
  12. S

Steam Sales 2013!

I'm relatively new to Steam, so some of the posts here made me think (especially .Volsung's), but I've still bought 6 games already on my first sale: Hotline Miami Hydrophobia: Prophecy Psychonauts Scratches: Director's Cut Still Life The Walking Dead I'm currently thinking of buying the...
  13. S

[HUNGARY] - TW Magyarul

Na helyes! Én is megvettem újra, ha már most volt akciós a hétvégén Steamen, mert nekem csak a sima kiadás volt meg, az Enhanced Edition nem. :) Akarja a fene mindig külön letöltögetni a bazi bőv
  14. S

Playing other games

Oh my, aren't we smoking hot? Hah, I just noticed your character's colourful sandals, nice! I agree with everything Dona wrote, I've become addicted to it and tonight I reached that part 227 was telling about where you get to play as a toilet. :D
  15. S

Geralt wearing a CORSET!!?

It's in the ponytail. Anyways, I haven't even noticed his waist being too thin before running into this rather interesting topic. :)
Top Bottom