Recent content by Silderon

+
  1. S

Creating new games with Redkit- RedEngine

Nah. Creating games with REDkit is a bad idea. It's hard even to create a mod. Don't even try, use something like Unity or UE.
  2. S

Adding new language to Witcher II

Adding new language to Witcher II Hey guys! Could someone give me some tips about how to add a new language for the game? I'm interested in translating it into ukrainian. How could I get the original strings, translate them, and pack them into archive which can be run in the game language...
  3. S

Activating the trigger area

Try to use script function QEnableComponent to activate the trigger. Then use Pause with InsideTrigger or EnterTrigger condition.
  4. S

Problem after cooking

Hey guys! Have a problem with cooking and I just dunno how to solve it. After my level is cooked, I can see him in the User Content Manager but I can't see him in the "User Content" menu in the game itself. If I enabled mod in User Content Manager and simply started new game, it uses the main...
  5. S

Podcast about Redkit 2

It's interesting, but could you please say the main things from that podcast? In case someone don't wanna watch 20-minutes video.
  6. S

Walkmesh issues

It you mean this parameters, then yes, I tried. Get a slightly better effect, but it's still bad.
  7. S

Walkmesh issues

That white plane above the ground is the walkmesh.
  8. S

Walkmesh issues

up :mean:
  9. S

Walkmesh issues

Walkmesh issues Hey guys! Have sime strange bugs with the walk mesh. There are some areas, where my hero is floating in the air, I've made a screen of the walkmesh and the real ground. Here it is. Would be very gratedful if someone helped me with this problem :hmm:
  10. S

If I mod The Witcher 2, is there any chance that it might cause problems when importing my character on The Witcher 3?

I think if wont affect your Witcher 3 experience. Each item will have its own new stats which won't be connected with its stats from "Assassins of kings". So the only thing you really import is the name of an item.
  11. S

Cutting cutscenes

Cutting cutscenes Hi all! I saw a manual on working with cutscenes, but I'd like to know is it possible to cut a part of cutscene? Or maybe I can make screen get dark so player couldn't see the part I don't want him to see? And is it possible to change active cameras? For example I want to use...
  12. S

Editing beardmesh

Moving some vertexes* "Moving the whole beard" is fine to me if it'll help to fix that. So, I'm using citizen_guard2_beard3.w2mesh as my beard model and head from radovid_mimics.w2ent as head. Would be very nice of you to make this combination to look nice.
  13. S

Canceling behaviour

Canceling behaviour hey all! I've used a Behavior q001_triss_hold_debris for my npc and the problem is I can't stop her from doing this behavior. I tried to override it by another behavior, set an idle state to my NPC, forced her to attack me, forced her to CancelWork, tried to play an event...
  14. S

Editing beardmesh

Editing beardmesh Hey, guys! I wanna my hero to have a beard, but there are a very small amount of beard meshes and none of them combines well with the head (Radovid's head). I mean beard somewhere "goes through" the face and that looks awful. So I'd like to edit a beard for a little bit...
  15. S

Does it work as standalone engine or only as mod tool?

Wiki: http://wiki.cdprojektred.com/redkit/Welcome+to+the+REDkit+Wiki and... that's all. Yeah. I've make some tutorials as well, but there are few of them and they are in russian, so no more sources for english-speakers. You may also try to search "Witcher 2 REDkit" on youtube.
Top Bottom