Recent content by silentcid

+
  1. S

Stuck in a call with Takemura [Spoilers]

I opened up the game again and now he calls me. So my problem is now fixed.
  2. S

Takemura still not calling after 1.11?

Same he doesn't call now for me nor can I move the time forward for him to trigger. I restarted my game and hit continue of my previous save. Now it seems to work for me.
  3. S

Well, 1.1 dropped but I'm not seeing him calling me to start the quest. Even tried to advance 24 hours with no luck.
  4. S

I managed to get him off my phone to only show up on other people's holo just to troll me. Skipped 24 hours for him not to call me.
  5. S

Same is happen to me on PC. There are several reddit posts related to the problem as well.
  6. S

Cross Platform match with friend

Friend Match Cross Play I am having issues search the boards without searching on all boards of CD Projekt Red. Is it possible to play with friends on the xbox one with the PC?
  7. S

Hearts of Stone Just installed 6 minutes early!

How does one start up the HoS set of quest?
  8. S

Witcher 3 and DSR

Game seems to default for me on borderless windowed mode and DSR doesn't seem to like that particular mode. So You need to set it to full-screen mode instead and that should work.
  9. S

Option to Disable 360 Gamepad Support for PC Version?

I'm not familiar with Pinnacle Game Profile, however, you can see if it allows you to remap those keys to act as keyboard key presses. If it doesn't have that functionality, I guess you can try xpadder.
  10. S

Audio missing in Cutscenes

I did the same thing except restarting my PC afterwards but now it works.
  11. S

Audio missing in Cutscenes

I'm having that issue to with a cutscene.
  12. S

PS4 button prompts for PC

I don't recall DS4 was fully compatible with this game on the PC. If anything using input mapper you're going to have to put it for xbox controller and just remember the button layout on it.
  13. S

For those PC gamers who are craving for Min vs Max comparison

Is there a link that's not a youtube compression one?
  14. S

Turning your hobby into your career

I'm close to finishing up my Software Engineering degree and I do play around with Unreal Engine and Unity from time to time. If I had more time I would love to dive deeper into those engines.
  15. S

Too old for gaming

I know someone who was in my previous guild who was in his late 60s. He went with us in many MMOs with us.
Top Bottom