Recent content by silentrambo

+
  1. silentrambo

The lack of 3rd person view

This is probably the best argument for third person as people want to see their character and how they made them custom. I still think it was still the right call for this game in particular from a narrative perspective. At the end of the day I don't remember what my char was wearing in other...
  2. silentrambo

Can they really implement a good AI on enemies and good behaviour on citizens?

This is just plain ridiculous. They even planned/plan on adding multiplayer. Do you think this engine can handle multiplayer now or do you think they would have changed the engine to handle it? Games get engine improvements all the time.
  3. silentrambo

Themed Patch/Expansion Ideas

I have a few ideas for improvements to the game as it stands now. Theming these is inspired by the way No Man's Sky has released updates in a particular theme, its a great way to market your changes as they come out. POTENTIAL SPOLIERS BELOW. FIXER UPDATE: AKA FIXERS FIX Major Features: Rework...
  4. silentrambo

Quality of life improvements

I have to say that a zoomed out mini map while driving has to be #1 improvement. That and being able to craft multiple items at once so if I'm making blue components out of green I don't have to use my hotkeys script and leave my computer for a half hour while it assembles them one by one...
  5. silentrambo

This doesn't surprise me due to them creating the Witcher 3. It would have been the easier route to take, you have all the engine setup for 3rd person gameplay. My guess is after implementing some prototype gameplay they realized that first person is what they needed in order to give the player...
  6. silentrambo

Can they really implement a good AI on enemies and good behaviour on citizens?

Most of the time pedestrians are just city decorations and I think they work ok that way now. I think that the biggest surface issue flaw with pedestrian AI is the crouching in fear issue. Especially when you save them from something. It is immersion breaking when they are still just crouching...
  7. silentrambo

Geographical question

This has been done by the same developers even. Velen felt a bit stark in the upper right hand corner of the map until Hearts of Stone came out and fleshed out a whole expanded area there. Lots of places in Cyberpunk can get the same treatment. I just hope we get more DLC regardless of if its...
  8. silentrambo

I don't think this is the game for you then man. I think the expectation of third person mode is completely based on the legacy of the game studio and not with what the game experience is tailored to be. I think first person only was 100% the right call. I understand why people want this to be...
  9. silentrambo

Kill vs. Incapacitate: Consequences?

I had no idea street cred goes up more when you kill! I feel street cred needs a major re-work as it feels almost too easy to max out. I would love to see more gameplay surrounding leaving people alive vs killing. Maybe someone who you knock out instead of assassinate calls you up sometime and...
  10. silentrambo

Geographical question

Lots of opportunities for additional content out here. It would be really neat to see inside one of these greenhouses!
  11. silentrambo

Gta vs cyberpunk

This is a pretty big grip I have with Cyberpunk. Fixers calling you immediately as you enter their territory seems weird to me thematically and also is just damn annoying. How fixers work needs a decent amount of tuning to be what they are portrayed as in universe. Its a big deal meeting Dex but...
  12. silentrambo

Gta vs cyberpunk

GTA is a completely different kind of game. Driving in Cyberpunk is more about going from A-B in the environment. GTA is literally all about cars, and basically has been since its conception. Cyberpunk is about the setting and stories inside that setting. I think its just silly to compare a...
  13. silentrambo

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for wanting to ban people.
  14. silentrambo

Security cameras are still on after being turned off

I've seen this happen as well a few times. Is it ever scripted for them to turn back on randomly after you've shut them off via a computer terminal? I think I've seen this happen before but I could be mistaken. Can enemy netrunners use them maybe?
  15. silentrambo

New Game Plus

Console commands he says :LOL: That is not a tailored, professional experience that NG+ would be.
Top Bottom