Recent content by silversteel420

+
  1. silversteel420

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will there be different quests/dialogue depending on if you play the female or male version of V? Clearly the voice actor must be different :P, but I doubt quests and characters will react the exact same way depending on if you play the female or male version. Will the dialogue lines really be...
  2. silversteel420

The Witcher - Forgotten memories

Glory be to the Witcher 1! Look at my join date my friend, I was here, on these forums before the release of TW2. I was sucked into a Slavic dark fantasy world that led me to reading all of Sapkowski's books. I am eagerly awaiting Cyberpunk 2077 as well, however :)
  3. silversteel420

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I recently had the opportunity to talk to a few CDPR employees because they visited my university Warsaw University of Technology during an IT event. They were looking for talented people to join them for the Summer. Who knows, if I work hard I might send in my application! However knowing how...
  4. silversteel420

@KNGRSM Mods Updated for Witcher 1.12

Hi KNGR, Was the more blood mod updated? Because patch 1.12 reintroduces the same script compilation errors that I had before I fixed the ones in patch 1.11: Error [content0]game\behavior_tree\tasks\monsters\bttaskmaintainspeed.ws(10): Class 'CBTTaskMaintainSpeed' already defined. Error...
  5. silversteel420

[BUG] Can't obtain Gwent leader cards!

Oh how foolish of me, I am not by my PC but I will try this when I get back. I am used to only using the mouse. Much appreciated.
  6. silversteel420

[BUG] Can't obtain Gwent leader cards!

[BUG] Can't obtain Gwent leader cards! Hello, I'd like to report a bug related to Gwent that I am experiencing. Basically it is impossible to obtain new leader cards. I beat the Nilfgaardian noble in Vizima, he is supposed to give me "Foltest: The Siegemaster" card, yet I check my deck and...
  7. silversteel420

Problem with Gwent? Getting owned by the AI? Want some tips? call: 0800-SCORCHED

I am absolutely loving Gwent! However I would like to report a bug: I have found out that beating the Nilfgaardian noble at the palace in Vizima should get you a Foltest Siegemaster leader card. However I have beat him multiple times and he does not give me the siegemaster card :(. Hopefully...
  8. silversteel420

"Temerian Armor Set" & "Beard and Hairstyle Set" DLCs are now available!

Is it possible to download the DLC via GoG Downloader, (without GoG galaxy). Because there seems to only be a link to the Mac OSX DLC installer on gog.com. Thanks!
  9. silversteel420

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes

Yes! The game itself is beautiful and engaging so far. This is really the only issue that I have so far. If only Geralt's movement was instantaneous and fluid, everything would be perfect!
  10. silversteel420

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

It's a shame she has to be a higher vampire..before she turned into her evil form, she umm..well..happens to be quite attractive..
  11. silversteel420

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

THE HIDDEN MESSAGE (for those who think it's too dark/can't pause at the right time)
  12. silversteel420

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

Ladies and gentlemen this is the follow up to my previous post, once it has been downloaded and installed this is the message that appears. A harsh hit back to reality:
  13. silversteel420

TW3 PRELOAD - Availability

Guys I finished the download..clicked the .exe file and THIS IS HAPPENING
  14. silversteel420

Blood Decals

Sadly on the live stream Geralt fights human enemies and the blood appears for maybe a split second on the ground and then disappears. I hope this wasn't a conscious decision made by CDPR as a result of "optimization". Lets see.
  15. silversteel420

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Gameplay + Q&A

The stream is 100% spoiler free they said. So far all they are doing is showing combat features at a bandit camp :)
Top Bottom