Recent content by SimonWhite85

+
  1. SimonWhite85

Why is V so pissed at Jackie when stealing the relic?

Agreed. My main issue is the lack of options in the heist for those who want to roleplay a cool under pressure V. Saying silent isn't a great choice.
  2. SimonWhite85

Yea i thought so too. Not exactly what i would call an appropriate time to interrogate someone lol. 1649530919 Of course your V is selfish if you are choosing all the ahole lines :p My V is very good natured:giggle:
  3. SimonWhite85

Perhaps that's a translation issue. The line on the english version is "I will f'n kill you" which seems to be a reasonable thing to say to someone who is going to murder you even if its not really a option under the circumstances"
  4. SimonWhite85

True they are optional but are they not a teeny bit devoid of reasonable human interaction. A bit on the nose?
  5. SimonWhite85

While we are talking about some debatable narrative choices perhaps y'all like to weigh in on some of the options given after the saka ninja car sequence when you first interact with Takemura. A seemingly hostile guy who will slap you in the face if you ask for help while literally dying in a...
  6. SimonWhite85

I just don't really think it fits the character, the build up to the heist or is a rational way to act. It wouldn't really bother me so much if there were alternatives other than remaining silent and even when you do that the character takes the death of Tbug out on Jackie as if he somehow is to...
  7. SimonWhite85

Yea, I mean i get that it would be stressful but it comes off more as some ham fisted guilt trip to Jackie's demise. One can be stressed without being a total ahole.. especially to a friend. Not to mention the dialogue options before and after that seem to express enthusiam at becoming a legend...
  8. SimonWhite85

Why do all the dialogue options while in the relic heist mission have to be so negative? Kind of bugs me that V is such a downer in the prologue mission for seemingly no apparent reason. Soon at you jump in the Delamain its all doom and gloom as if you suddenly just hate Jackie's existence...
  9. SimonWhite85

What does this icon mean?

I didn't have Optical Camo just for the record. Probably a bug.
  10. SimonWhite85

Pop Culture References (potential spoliers)

There's an advertisement that's a reference to the Matrix. but i think its for clothes in cyberpunk. Saw it in an elevator.
  11. SimonWhite85

Yea, I thought that's maybe what you were getting at. But it doesn't seem to be linked to the VB's. My best guess is it's perhaps a debuff because i hadn't slept or showered for a while. But its hard to say because there's a complete lack of information.
  12. SimonWhite85

Yea perhaps you are right. Generally don't report issues when i can't identify them as actual bugs though.. rather not waste devs time with stuff i just don't understand.
  13. SimonWhite85

Think it appeared after i was in Animal base but can't be sure all i know is it was still there after i finished the mission and after i killed all the VB's including Placide. Seems to have gone away now after i went to my appartment. Still no idea what it was supposed to represent which is kind...
  14. SimonWhite85

I would have loved to say your method worked but alas, not for this particular icon.
  15. SimonWhite85

Got this weird icon during the voodoo boys quest and i havent the foggiest what it is supposed to mean. Is there some in game glossary where they tell you what status effects you have and what the icons mean cause i cant find it.
Top Bottom