Recent content by Sirenapples

+
  1. S

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be mature writing?

Really late reply, I don't check these forums often at all, But that rock and roll / punk element is somewhat inferred when I said that despite the grim world, it's daring you to try. Imo, a key element ot the spirit of punk and rock, is the daring. It's to go against the grain, and...
  2. S

Will Cyberpunk 2077 be mature writing?

I hope CP77 is extremely mature in all elements, as much as they can get away with, and more so than the Witcher ever was. I feel like Cyberpunk should be a world where the worst of humanity is accentuated and pure innocence is quickly smothered by a grim life masked with neon light. Daring you...
  3. S

CP77 Wardrobes and Styles

If the game is moddable, the sky is the limit on what outfits and styles you might be able to flaunt about. There could be more options in one mod than there are options in the base game, one mod of hundreds. With all the talk of multiplayer though, my dream of cyberpunk being moddable withers...
  4. S

superbosses- how do they fit in a cyberpunk game?

That's game design, not boss encounters. If there is no freedom, then that is bad game design. Everyone's saying "an RPG like CP2077" with little knowledge of what the game is going to be. Furthermore, ANY RPG unless it's a life simulator should have boss encounters; bosses are...
  5. S

Who's to say that combat is the only way to deal with a Boss? Stealth, Persuasion, Leadership (Having your own NPC's to handle things / having social or political sway to circumvent a situation), Planning (Arranging the boss to be somewhere more favorable or walk into a situation that solves...
  6. S

"You fire your gun at a human enemy 10 levels higher than you - headshot."

Well, instead of damage numbers you could perhaps have a larger less focused reticle, and when you take aim you might not aim properly. Literally apply sets of different animations based on skill level, where you see your character physically perform at an inferior level and become better with...
  7. S

If a boss fight is predictable that is a problem with the developer, not with Boss Fights. I feel like a game would be less for it if it did not include boss fights, as the world is made more shallow and more empty because of it. There absolutely would be high tier threats out there and as...
  8. S

I certainly hope there are legitimate boss moments. Really highly augmented robots and cyborgs, all manner of mecha and vehicles of war and prototype unique machines you wouldn't actually see in mass. Entire locations could also be a "Boss", it depends mostly on the weight they give the...
  9. S

"You fire your gun at a human enemy 10 levels higher than you - headshot."

Are they wearing a helmet? (Contrary to hollywood, armor tends to help and even shot to the head might not knock someone out immediately, let alone a pat to the back of the head.) What type of gun was used? Any implants? Is the human enemy a cyborg with a false head? Reinforced skull? Any...
  10. S

"So you're playing your dream RPG. When not questing, what are you doing?"

Ooh I love this question and it's always been important to me. When not questing is just as much of the game as the questing. I dream of a game with all the action and combat and monsters, but I really want an RPG that lets you really sink into the world with lots of detail on clothing, hair...
  11. S

Character Romance Discussion

I wish other scenes got even half the detail, precision, and chemistry that the Male Ryder - Cora scene had. The MRyde-Cora scene was one of the best scenes in gaming in general I thought with so many nuances, and for all the hate on the facial models, the body model is pretty great too...
  12. S

In game character Perspective!

I love seeing my character. To see them is actually more immersive I think, perhaps counter intuitively, even though I still see myself as them and so on. It helps you feel a sense of self that you can't get with first person because first person feels disconnected and you're unaware of your...
  13. S

Cyberpunk Roles - Which One Will You Be

I really love it when RPG's give you a variety of different starts based on your background and/or class. If I start as a Media I'd love to be set into the shoes of someone who has been training, learning, and just got their first job in their respective fields. That said it could also be...
  14. S

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

This is how I feel, but I feel like publishers at large are constantly pushing to make it more and more acceptable to gouge games as deeply as they can. Sorry, maybe if I read more in detail the preceding posts I might have determined that. I don't post as much as I might because there's a...
  15. S

Your Fears For the Game - Combined Thread

If they're shoving microtransactions, into a singleplayer game..., that means they're taking away from gameplay and items you would have had normally. I LIVE for customization in games. To dress up, accessorize, to feel like a part of the world. I'm not wealthy, I'm dirt poor, I get enough...
Top Bottom