Recent content by Sj8407

+
  1. Sj8407

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

I've stopped playing gwent few months ago and it was one of the best decisions in my whole life. No more stress about OP cards/factions after every expansion, no more sleepless nights thinking how to improve my deck, no more pressure to play all the time to keep up with others, no more rat-race...
  2. Sj8407

What WAS the problem with harmony?

Imo the only problem with harmony was Dryad Ranger - definitely too strong card. Everything else was ok. Defenders mechanics are broken at all but it refers to all defenders, not only to SC defender or harmony so I don't discuss it here.
  3. Sj8407

Can we get co-op for Mutiplayer? 2vs2?

Honestly I don't play gwent for some time because I don't like the way that the gwent is heading for a long time, but I have idea that could be interesting IMO so regardless of my current attitude to gwent I want to sheare it with community. So, as it was said in the title: what do You think...
  4. Sj8407

Vabjorn made me lose faith. Again.

Couldn't agree more. For a long time I loved to play previous NR Hubert Reik deck - it was something unique, not so popular and well balanced (I don't renember if it was ever even in tier 3) , hard to play with,but in the same time with potential to stand up aginst every other decks if You had...
  5. Sj8407

Upcoming changes for the next Journey

The example that You geave with magazines it's something different - it's apply to area of people interested in particular type of literature - and therefore of course more people are interested in one area, then another one. In Gwent's example hoever, the gwent is just a gwent - the one and...
  6. Sj8407

The basic law of economy is: if the demand for product is growing, the prices of these product are growing; with less demand for it, the prices are lower; Therefore even if we dont know officially real amount of players in gwent because these kind of data are confidential, we can assume with a...
  7. Sj8407

Instead of making gameplay better and rise real money prices for cards, they are making gameplay toxic (or are unable to make it better, I dunno) and geaving everything almost for free in desperate hope to keep players with game. That policy leads only one way and can't ends well...
  8. Sj8407

What "good balance in the game" mean for You?

I created that thread because I am curious, what other players understand by "good balance" in gwent? Because it can mean absolutely different things for different players. For me for example gwent will be well balanced when with every faction You will be able to create a deck, that will be...
  9. Sj8407

Well said. First after new expansion there is initial excitement: "wow what an amazing new cards, I will strenghen my deck with it so much!" , but than there is a perfect example of expectations vs reality: You realize after few games that not only You have these new amazing card, but every...
  10. Sj8407

That is exackly what I pointed out in my thread "why Gwent is heading in very wrong direction" few months ago (https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/why-gwent-is-heading-in-very-wrong-direction.11030636/page-4#post-12090089) You should check it, a lot of common points with things...
  11. Sj8407

Needs More Purify

@DRK3 I politely remind both of You that in Gwent still are points that decide about winning or loose. And therefore if You use Boiling oil to destroy one of SY defenders and puryfy other one, the scoreboard after that kind of move is still 0-6 for opponent, and You're play is worth only...
  12. Sj8407

Needs More Purify

I didn't know i's is possbile to put him between SY defenders, that is why I skip that part As I said ealier in these thread, boiling oil should puryfy unit that it deals domage, not an adjacent unit. It just would be a little bit better version of neutral card that is already doing almost the...
  13. Sj8407

Needs More Purify

SY Kalkstein just can puryfy two at once, MO can just eat two bugs with all others cards with 1 strengh on the field. On top of tnat SY is not so popular now in the meta that it could make big difference
  14. Sj8407

Needs More Purify

It's obvious that You don't play NR at all if you see in philippa answer for SY defender - it's Falibor who is answer for him, not philippa. 1595400436 Yen: invo is a sick powercreep and it should be reworked long time ago. Indeed: I don't like to play defenders at all because of these...
  15. Sj8407

Needs More Purify

Killing defender with anseis aginst Skellige for example it's a suicide - they will summon him again from graveyard, and than they even can bring him back to life third time with SW ability. No mention that when You use everything You have to get rid of defender, You are defenceless aginst...
Top Bottom