Recent content by Skillls24

+
  1. Skillls24

Blue Stripes Commando - Advice please

I will give this a go. Thank you
  2. Skillls24

This is interesting. Can you explain exactly how 3 BSC can be played if you also have a Blue Stripe Scout in your deck please.
  3. Skillls24

I am after some advice please. I am currently playing Northern Realm Decks with King Foltest as Leader. My questions are around using the cards 'Blue Stripes Commando'. I understand how this card plays and it is playing correctly. The question is all around how many of this card you can have...
  4. Skillls24

Real Gwent Cards - Help Please!

Sure but I am trying to replicate my deck from Witcher 3. Are we saying that isn’t possible?
  5. Skillls24

This is a good point. I didn’t spot it at first but I also have 3 blue stripe commandos as well. As you said, it’s just different art work. Ok so the question remains about how to add to deck and also what happens with how to play hero’s if they are neutral or different brands?
  6. Skillls24

Found this on you tube. This is exactly what I have. E.g. the guy opening the packs got no matching cards or neutral hero’s.
  7. Skillls24

Right ok. How can I get confirmation of exactly what is supposed to be included in these packs? Then I can cross compare and work out if/what is missing.
  8. Skillls24

Hi My brother in-law introduced me to the Witcher 3 - like it. Really like the Gwent game. We decided I would acquire some 'real life cards' so we can play one evening. So... I bought some official decks from ebay. Northern Realm and Nilfgaard, 2 boxes, each with 60 cards. This is a good start...
Top Bottom