Recent content by slavonac91

+
  1. S

Witcher 3-Performance on mobile GPUs

I upgraded my ram, but it didnt help much with fps. got like 2 more fps on avg.
  2. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

This here helped me alot. www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/12/ Other than that some informations is on the nvidia tweak side: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide For now there is no 100% documentation. Maybe 60% are covered by...
  3. S

Chernobog Rune

That bug got fixed for me with the 1.05 patch. It gives now +2% on attack.
  4. S

Chernobog Rune

Heh good question. I actually just collected then as thought i need them for crafting in lategame xD Does anyone have some "scientific" data on that? :P
  5. S

Problem Lips no synch voice

I have the same lipsynching problem sometimes. In my case it is definitly a frames per second problem. I noticed as soon as my framrate drops below 15, then they start to desynch. Try to install fraps or any other fps counter that shows ingame and check when you reach your desynch threshold...
  6. S

That helped alot thanks. Much simpler that way than editing each file individually over and over :P Im now in skillege and get 17 on avg but also often over 20. Also the shadow and tree popping is lower \o/ But i still get regulary fps drops in dialogues. Sometimes down to 10, then the camera...
  7. S

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered additional ram from ebay so i will have 6gb total. Will tell if it made a difference when the ram arrives. Other than that i tweaked the .ini even further and now i get up to 22 fps in open fields, 18 avg and 14 avg in novigrad now. Do you guys know if there...
  8. S

Very low end Laptop Hi, sorry im a little late to the party :D Wasnt sure first if my laptop can pull it off at all. But i bought the game anyways as i enjoyed witcher 1 and 2 very much. So now to my specs: Laptop: MSI GE700 CPU: i5-430M RAM: 4 GB GPU: ATI Radeon HD5730 turned switchable...
Top Bottom