Recent content by sleaba

+
  1. S

I think NG+ may pose some difficulties. My observation so far in White Orchard.

I've killed the Gryphin in White Orchard at my first try, NG+, simply by using igni ( maxed out ). Burning like a witch :> But, wolves are causing me trouble. I'm quite interested how progression and development of armor/swords will go in NG+. For example if a have a mastercrafted ursine and...
  2. S

NG+ out now for Witcher 3

how to start NG + please?
  3. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Here it goes.. Greetings, decided to share some Classic work from the witcher 1- Dice Poker Board. All manually and custom. Should i start a gwent project maybe? :P Good luck anyway! Hope you enjoy
  4. S

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

This has been said thousands of times, but .. boy- This Is a Masterpiece!! CD Projekt Red i love you guys most of all! Best game developers, with best content, best feedback, support and politeness. One love!! I will support you always! Keep the Games rollin'
  5. S

New Game+ is coming it seems

I completely support you guys on everything. Just finished my second playthrough and i must say again" Thank you CDPR for this masterpiece. I could not stop the tears at the end of the game, it was so emotional and touching, as well as all the story. Thank you for listening to us, gamers, and...
  6. S

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

I completely support you guys on everything. Just finished my second playthrough and i must say again" Thank you CDPR for this masterpiece. I could not stop the tears at the end of the game, it was so emotional and touching, as well as all the story. Thank you for listening to us, gamers, and...
  7. S

Stutter since 1.07 even at 60FPS

Quick update: All my stuttering problems and lags are gone at all, after i reinstalled the game and cleared a bit memory storage in system disk ( C ), it was only 0,95 GB available, and now it's ~ 3,5 GB, so game is perfectly playable now. Good luck to all!
  8. S

Any news on 1.08 release yet?

Quick update: All my stuttering problems and lags are gone at all, after i reinstalled the game and cleared a bit memory storage in system disk ( C ), it was only 0,95 GB available, and now it's ~ 3,5 GB, so game is perfectly playable now. Good luck to all!
  9. S

Stutter since 1.07 even at 60FPS

Sound freezing stuttering glitches after the last patch. How to revert to 1.06 anyone? GOG
  10. S

How to revert on PC? I have installed the game on GOG, and still don't know how
  11. S

How's patch 1.07 working for you?

Someone knwos how to revert to 1.06?| The game in uplayable for me in Novigrad at this point. Micro Stuttering sound freeze , lags etc.
  12. S

Oh, same here brother. But the difference is that i have a lot of micro stuttering and glitches after the 1.07 came out. In Novigrad the game is unplayable. Hope they fix this one soon. Till then, someone knows how to revert to 1.06?
  13. S

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

^_^ Thanks. People should listen to their heart more often ))
  14. S

Triss vs Yennefer [NOW WITH SPOILERS. Oh, well.]

Is it ok if i love them both? I'm a book reader, and played all 3 games not once. A huge fan of Witcher series, but here i'm just confused. Both Sorceresses are extremely beautiful and wise, complicated and powerful, and..they are hot as fuck. A week ago i was on a part where i had to choose...
  15. S

Fist fighting sucks so hard in this game

It's not about fists, it's all about how you fight (c) CD PRojekt
Top Bottom