Recent content by slicer77

+
  1. S

Game Crashes when trying to enter the Cemetary or the Sewer

Have you tried the IFO module fix?Also, have you tried knocking the graphics down? Our video card really doesn't like Act III. Especially Depth of Field and Anti-Aliasing. Both should be off in Acts III and V.
  2. S

The Witcher Patch 1.5 problems and solutions

Try the edit button.Also, we need your system specifications.
  3. S

New purchase of EE, help needed to stop crashes in XP

Hold on, mine did the same thing about the jitters. Damn it, I don't remember how I fixed it, but I keep track of all these things. Lemme see if I can find it.
  4. S

Vista - Crashing problem

W7= Windows 7?I don't think the Witcher has support for Windows 7.In any case, I had this problem, and a clean re-install, (make sure you manually delete the files in My Documents, (don't forget to back up save games!), and my shared documents, and you may need to run disk cleanup as well)...
  5. S

New purchase of EE, help needed to stop crashes in XP

Turn off depth of field, and then restart the game, the 7600 really does not like it. If that doesn't work, then try below.Then, here is what I did to fix the problem.You need to do a clean re-install of the Witcher first. A file was corrupted by our video card when it attempted to run a certain...
  6. S

Blood Patch problems

The box of the Witcher? I don't have the box that it came in, I tossed it.However, I live in Maryland, and I got the original Witcher off of Amazon, then upgraded to the EE from the witcher site.
  7. S

[TW1] [mod] Have Your Han Plants Give You Han, NOT Berbercane

Thanks a lot! This problem is rather annoying.
  8. S

Chapter III: Salamandra Hideout Crash

Have you tried toning down the graphics? Depth of field in particular, once that was turned off, most of my crashing problems disappeared.
  9. S

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

How big is the exe file for your Enhanced Edition?If it is less than 900 MB, then you have a corrupted file, and need to re-dl. That was my problem with this error, in any case.
  10. S

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

Actually, that system should be able to run texture high, and other things medium, and be fine. Granted, I have 3 GB of RAM, but I only have a 7600GT, and I use the following settings:1280x1024, (Highest Monitor can go).Anisotropic Filtering: 8xAA: None.Texture: HighLighting: HighShadows: Off...
  11. S

Vista - Crashing problem

We need more information about your system besides its OS. Give us the system specifications, maybe we could help you out.
  12. S

Minimum system requirement issues

That definitely looks like you meet the minimum reqs. Is there an option to continue anyway?Also, did it work before you installed the EE?
  13. S

Unable to target/pick up mirror pieces in Ch. 4 "Heat of the Day" quest

Lol, I was going to suggest this. Sometimes its the more obvious solutions which are needed.
  14. S

Han=Berbercane?

Han=Berbercane? Well, the topic kind of explains this bug. In Act IV, in the fields, after I had been gathering Han for about 10 minutes, they all suddenly swapped to where when I clicked on the Han plant, instead of harvesting Han, it would harvest Berbercane.It was rather annoying, because I...
  15. S

Medallion

I have the same problem, I cannot set my medallion to detect places of power.
Top Bottom