Recent content by slick_adam

+
  1. S

News on patch 1.09

made a short video (novigrad @ night & rain): there are drops occassionally, BUT not all the time and NO 20 fps lock. https://youtu.be/Rz87r2bqLro swamp:drops are more common, but NO 20 fps lock (also night & rain) otherwise stable 30 fps in these areas. even the micro stutters are gone (1...
  2. S

News on patch 1.09

how is the framerate in Novigrad after 1.10 (night & rain)?
  3. S

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

epic! :D framerate topic 3.0, here we come!
  4. S

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

yet? so you want to install the patch? WHY?
  5. S

Playstation 4 framerate topic closed by mod - WTF???

"you shouldn't complain here. go to CDPR, and complain there!" - said the moderator of the website: forums.CDPROJEKTRED.com/... LOL :D
  6. S

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

forums, digital foundry, ... casual gamers don't check such websites anyway, so i'm obviously talking about the "hardcore" dudes.
  7. S

my point is, that a lot of people bought this game digitally on day1, so they can't sell it. they should have wait a few days to see, how the game performs. at least you can sell the physical copy, if you were that stupid to buy it at launch. like i did...
  8. S

aaaaaaand never buy a game day1.
  9. S

Option to scale font size

font size is ridiculously small (ps4 here)! i have a 50 inch television and i sit 2 meters from it and still can't read most of the texts on the screen. especially the loot description. how to they play this game during the development? 50 inch + 1 meter distance???
  10. S

Ps4 the screen jerks when rotating the camera slowly

i've just made an account here, to be able to complain about this issue. i hope the CD guys are listening... so... you're not alone with this problem. and you don't have to rotate the camera slowly, it's enough if you move it diagonally. here is my video (hmm... already 35+ views since yesterday...
Top Bottom