Recent content by SlimeDynamiteD

+
  1. S

Wallpapers, including The Witcher 2 :)

Haha, yeah that's right! :p I get on here occasionally as well :)
  2. S

Wallpapers, including The Witcher 2 :)

Wallpapers, including The Witcher 2 :) Hey everyone, been working on some wallpapers lately and thought I'd share them with you! So please take a look and if you like them feel free to download them! :D Witcher 2 Wallpaper: http://fav.me/d6v1s85 Total War: Rome 2 Wallpaper...
  3. S

Chocolate: Who are You?

Preferably Milk or White chocolate :) Though sometimes a dark chocolate bar does miracles to a man as well! :D
  4. S

The Jester's riddle (contest game)

I think it's Moril, the elven girl imprisoned in Bernard Loredo's chambers. Is it her? :D
  5. S

Languages

Dutch, English, Germand and a tiny bit of French here :)
  6. S

Age of Empires 2 HD Edition

Apperently it'll have an online Multiplayer as well! :D/> Can't wait!!
  7. S

Age of Empires 2 HD Edition

That's awesome! Age of Empires II is still the best game ever! You know... along with the Witcher of course :p
  8. S

Express yourself

That's awful Wichat :( Though I'm glad you can remember him this way and I'm sure he wouldn't want it differently, it's hard to lose someone special to you and I'd like to speak (however late it may be) my condolences and wish you the best of luck and happiness. I'm sure Victor must've been...
  9. S

Your favorite drink!

Well that's rather... scary o.o
  10. S

Your favorite drink!

Oh yes, my non-alcoholic alternative would be this: MOD: please do not post other brand pics :p/>
  11. S

Your favorite drink!

Nothing better than an ice cold beer, or whiskey after work! :)/> MOD: plz avoid posting food\drink\things brand, looking like ads
  12. S

So, who's your favorite Pokemon?

My favourite Pokémon by far is this big guy: Because he's so cuddly... yet powerful as HELL!
  13. S

The Jester's riddle (contest game)

I believe it's Triss. Is it Triss? Triss is my final answer. :p OH yeah, here's my motivation: Determined to outlive the most powerful - Other sorceresses, like Sile or Philippa, Dethmold even. Already one beat her to death's door - This is about Geralt, because well, he died. Now only the...
Top Bottom