Recent content by slothman32

+
  1. S

Question regarding Whoreson Junior and the Phylactery (possible spoilers)

Off topic, the title seems like it contains spoilers. I've played it but others might not know how or if Junior and Ciri are related.
  2. S

What could be the new IP? What would you like to see?

They should try doing a 2d game, e.g. side-scroller. Or imagine The Sims with Witcher characters!
  3. S

How Do I Download Witcher 3 That I Already Own?

I bought this on Steam. Is there a way of getting it directly from GOG, I don't mind paying again since it's CDPR, without losing my saves and such? Plus the benefit is that I don't need to log on to Steam to use it.
  4. S

HELP - Ciri has no sword against Crones - Xbox

If you use a mod or at least enable the console you can add it. It's cheating but it beats starting over.
  5. S

[W2, W3 Spoilers] Geralt's children.

W1 spoiler: What about the "She's no night owl." (I think it's called) quest? The person, if you finish the quest with wine, has her feeling like a person who just got pregnant would.
  6. S

CP77 Speedruns Community Needs Your Help!

I want to watch someone speedrun it before they play or watch any videos. Speedrunning a game where you have no idea what you are doing.
  7. S

Why was Yenn rushing to Vizima?

Where is Willoughby anyway? Is it one of the towns you pass?
  8. S

Favorite Quest Line in The Witcher series?

That haunted mansion movie sounds like it could be better than the actual one.
  9. S

What after Cyberpunk?

So isn't Vesimer (sp) like 200 in the series and Geralt 100? Maybe a game 100 years in the future where Geralt is head of the Wolf School training young'ins and such. Of course others like Eskel or Lambert could do it as well. Plus it could have a rebuild Kaer Morhen. It would be fun if the plot...
  10. S

What after Cyberpunk?

@DC9V "The Adventures of Roach" Why does it have to be a human protagonist? Though I'm not sure how a horse, or unicorn in one case, would make a good game.
  11. S

Missing One Card in Velen for the Card Collector Trophy

@Zpectre87 "Sigismund Dijsktra, from the Baron" I was thinking the other way around, the Baron card from Dijsktra. My worst trophy was the 50 head shot one; too time-consuming. Welcome here Sir_Battle_alot.
  12. S

What after Cyberpunk?

I like the fantasy aspect. Sci-fi, for games, doesn't always work for me. Witcher 1,2,3 had both narative and gameplay, I almost wrote gamepay which would be horrible; I like that having both I don't like first person games which is why I won't play CP2077, I was brought up on old-fogey games...
  13. S

The bitter end of Beauclair and the ribbon joke

I'm still not sure what the ribbon has anything to do with anything. I only got it because I talked to everyone and the"flint" waif, I just wanted to use that word, allowed me to play for it so I assumed I should get it.
  14. S

Vote for Witcher 3 in Game of the Decade contest at Gamefaqs

Was Witcher 2 in this decade? I know TW1 wasn't. So you think it is better the Breath of the Wild?
  15. S

Exploring the Witcher 3

I sometimes see openings that aren't accessible. In the cheese cave near the end you can see a window to light. By free-caming, or since I can't do that, teleporting using xy() in the console, I found that it goes to a patch of grass. The sun is just an illusion. The Ice giant cave has one also...
Top Bottom