Recent content by slycp3

+
  1. S

ST Elves need work

I also feel like ST should benefit from an upgrade, it's pretty underwhelming to say the least, as soon as you reach past rank 10, you'll get bombarded with weather cards, and I don't meant just weather cards, cards that usually have a 'body' and a special effect stuck to it. I do know that Ida...
  2. S

Which Gold and Silver(s) should I craft?

Also another option, I can have an extra silver card alongside the dwarves parade. And while I was checking up on some threads read about Olgierd. I think he can be quite useful as a sponge to soak in all Scorch or Gigni thrown at me, as he his perpetually resilent or rather revives himself at...
  3. S

Scoia'Tael OP: Brouver + Saskia + Witchers

I wouldn't say it's OP. It's pretty damn decent though, if any nerf should happen it should be on NG, now that's what I call insane.
  4. S

Truth be told that card alone is pretty OP right now, I ended up crafting it and its pretty overpowering in most situations, although I do tend to play a bit by letting my opponents play on at least two rows for maximum effect. That being said I hope it gets nerfed, when playing against me I...
  5. S

Can't win a single game

You seem to be starting up just like me, so I can relate with you. Heres my suggestion to you, why not focus on two factions at best, the ones you like/find more easier to play with. Focus on those two, and I assume you do not have many cards yet, so why not mill a few cards and focus solely on...
  6. S

Thanks! I will consider it, but was also thinking isn't it a bit situational? For instance worth playing if the opposing oppenent invests on two straight rows or something along these lines. I mean I haven't had many chances to see it in action, other than Draugh (as weird as it may sound), but...
  7. S

Which Gold and Silver(s) should I craft? I am running a deck based on moving dwarves, and already have Zoltan, Saskia, Ithlinne, etc. So I get to choose an extra Gold and two Silver cards. I am completely torn between these cards: Gold (can only pick one here) Ragh Nar Roog YennCon Milva...
  8. S

Katakan useless

I agree, i find it pretty useless as well.
  9. S

Lag

Ive been experiencing some lag issues as well.
  10. S

Northern Realms Deck Strategies

Until a few days i was a bit underwelmed w this faction but saw a couple videos that show me that this deck with the right cards can be a force to be reckoned with.
  11. S

Which leader performs better? Emhyr or Calveit?

On my opinion Emhyr bc having the chance to retrow carcasses and blow away entire rows is quite a feat.
  12. S

Nilfgaard and Open Beta.

Been finding some awful powerful NG out there, and im having problems with the carcasses to be honest. This faction now has gone OP, i do hope it gets nerfed. But make no mistake i do find ways to counter no problem, but the endless recicling always gets to me, sure hope for a future nerf.
  13. S

Whats the highest HP card you ever made?

I did have a Vran Warrior pre-open beta w about 35 tops
  14. S

Your thoughts about scoiatael

I dont think its defensive focused, it can be defensive if you wish it to be, while running dwarvs and elfs that can attack, also fetching scorch too. But i believe its more on the attack side, especially if you put dwarvs into that, some major buffs that we can do
  15. S

Is Weather Too Powerful? (Open Beta Edition)

I think its not that poweful, but on higher amounts it can be pretty rough to deal with.
Top Bottom