Recent content by Smradd

+
  1. Smradd

Gwent murders the battery life on my laptop for no reason! Any fix?

Premium animations are worst for battery life as far as I can tell. For me it works normally ilike with any other game, can play it for an hour or so before battery runs out (very bad laptop, can't even run Witcher 2 with more than 15 fps)
  2. Smradd

GWENT is coming to iOS on October 29! Free pre-order available now!

This is the first time in my life that I am sorry for having a cheap phone :D
  3. Smradd

Arena isn't arena anymore

So, tell me, did the pick ratio of the mentioned leader increase so you see it more in the arena? If not there is absolutely zero reasons you would see him more now, I'd say you wuld see him a bit less, since if you saw him before, after you picked your deck, he was insta picked. Now someone...
  4. Smradd

Overview of update 3.2

Rip Francesca :( EDIT: perhaps not, call of the nature looks mighty good :D
  5. Smradd

Why Gwent is not popular?

Have you ever tried any other CCG? I just focused on one deck in the beginning (NG Ardal) and no matter what they did buff or nerf or when CC hit, I just adjusted it a bit and voila, I got a viable deck for under rank 7 to play with. If you need to netdeck every time they do buffs and nerfs then...
  6. Smradd

Patch 3.1 Overview

Wow, nice NR changes in the video. You killed my fave (demavend engine overload) but this should open up a lot of new playing possibilities which seems quite good. Can't wait to see what will happen with ST.
  7. Smradd

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Just gonna chime in a bit and say I joined the uninstallation ship because of new expansion. Worst update in my gaming history ever. Until they fix the balance stuff I won't bother with the game 'cause it feels like a chore now, not like a fun stuff to do in your free time. OR AT LEAST PUT DAILY...
  8. Smradd

Gwent minimized (alt-tabbed) still collects mouse input

To me it happens only when I start the game for the first time. Once I completely forgot I started the game, and somehow dismantled one leader and few cards when doing stuff on PC. But after I alt tab in and out again it doesn't recognize mouse movement anymore.
  9. Smradd

Let's compare bronze Syndicate cards to bronzes in other factions for a good laugh!

I just hope we won't have to wait till end of this month for that to happen :(
  10. Smradd

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

I started this game in beta and played for under an hour and called it extra boring, so I guess that whatever elves with earthquakes would instantly drive me off the game. Every meta so far in the last 4 months was ok. Having SK a bit stronger than rest of the factions never bothered me much...
  11. Smradd

Thoughts on development and growth of Gwent

If stuff like this continues (new cards coming and making more than 60% of old cards bad) with next expansions I sure as hell won't stay with this game for long. At least I can have faith that MTG never will allow this to happen. Currently this is the worst state of the game since I've started...
  12. Smradd

What's Your Opinion of the Syndicate Faction? [Poll]

Chiming in after playing yesterday a bit, and I think this is the move that will make me quit gwent until they balance it properly. From the excitement of new expansion coming to boringness after three matches played, that is kinda hard to do. This didn't feel like expansion more like something...
  13. Smradd

A word of advice for tomorrow's patch for relatively new players...

I can't wait to try demavend versus SY decks.
  14. Smradd

How much fun do you have playing Gwent?

Well I absolutely didn't follow that chart in my progression through the game, just having fun with my own creations since I started. But the game still have "highs and lows" to me. While I love the gameplay and it feels quite good to play the game, I still have no incentive to play much of the...
  15. Smradd

Introducing Novigrad — the newest GWENT expansion

Huh, didn't expect the expansion to drop so soon. Seems like this will be fun; I expect a sizeable amount of changes to cards we already have once the expansion comes, which could really shake up the meta and make for a fun season.
Top Bottom