Recent content by Smurfin

+
  1. S

What game are you currently playing

There is no alteration regarding the game world, just npcs and what they talk about. Some npcs talk about what already happened, and we can still meet some key characters with their new lives, not much but it is conditioned to give us different atmosphere as a game world that's changed and it...
  2. S

Witcher copyright question

The Witcher is a good material, but time has passed, they also ever said they're done with Wticher, and I guess ppl have moved on, and if Cyberpunk 2077 is really good, then they can use it again or just acquire new material. There are a lot of settings/era that can be used, Medieval, Ancient...
  3. S

What after Cyberpunk?

I watched a youtube video the other day and they mentioned not Witcher 4 but a game set in the Witcher world, The Continent, also their team already made a concept of a new single player witcher game but not with Geralt as protagonist. Dunno if there's a newer update/news but that's the last...
  4. S

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

I don't think they can, CDPR is good at story, I also like Witcher 3's swordplay, so gameplay too, but I hate how they designed the character leveling, and item economy which are ones of the building blocks of mmorpgs. Look at how they put abundant loots and make Geralt rich just by looting...
  5. S

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing RDR2, already finished it and it made me want to revisit The Witcher forum. And here I am. I still can't accept CDPR's decision to send us back in time to before the last battle, even until now. Now that RDR2 exists, they should have done it like Rockstar did with rdr2, they tie up...
  6. S

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat"

The devs also said the installation size will be 50gb, but turned out it's only around 24.6 gb without any dlc and expansions. I think The Witcher 3 was originally 50gb but with all DLC and expansions, then for marketing & business purpose and to liven up the game for longer it was separated...
  7. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

- A "BASE" or "HOME" mechanic, I believe this is the number one aspect of a game that HUMANS will like because as humans we all have a place to call home, our very own personal space. and FOR KEEPING THINGS we found or bought. Since this is a game with robotic theme, it's probably in the form of...
  8. S

my overall experience with NG+

I finished the main game with around 28k crowns on hand, finished HoS with maybe 5k and finished BaW with 8k now with only 2 sets of Grandmaster Gear (feline and griffin). I think the economy is quite good now with the money sink from HoS and BaW, I even have to haggle now. I haven't even...
  9. S

Which deconcoctions do you use most?

Seems like Ekhidna and Ekimmara are favourite most used decoctions. Difficulties in TW3 is only increasing Damage Dealt by enemies, right ? No different AI or skills from the enemies. To overcome that huge damage dealt by the enemies, Ekhidna, Ekimmara and other healing potions are a must. I...
  10. S

Which deconcoctions do you use most?

I always use both Ekhidna and Ekimmara, one will heal vitality after casting any sign, and one will heal vitality upon hit. Still have a bit Toxicity left for healing decoctions.
  11. S

Best game ever?

It's one of the best games ever. It's so detailed in many aspects like facial expressions, vocal tones, atmospheres, musics, character motions, the world is so big and beautiful, the stories and side stories, combat, character build, mount, GWENT, and a lot more. Even pins, buttons, ribbons...
  12. S

Witcher 3 needs a combat overhaul

If Geralt or Witcher 3's combat adopts the mechanic from Batman or Shadow of Mordor for example, it'd be too easy. In Shadow of Mordor, we can 'tank' a lot of enemies as long as we timed it correctly, once we press the button at the correct time it will do a block and counterattack. I remember...
  13. S

That's why I enchanted both steel and silver swords with Severance for more range to aoe whirl and it does wonder in large battles to overcome the difficulty in aiming specific target.
  14. S

I love the combat but it gets frustrating sometimes when a lot , I mean A LOT of savegame loadings are involved. One day it got me thinking what did I do wrong, was it my build, why my Geralt died so easily, then I started to farm more gold to upgrade to grandmaster griffin sets, and whoa Geralt...
  15. S

Patch 1.20 Changelog

I don't know if this is caused by this patch or because I re-installed all DLCs the other day. I walked around Velen because 'A Miraculous Guide to Gwent' told me there are 2 cards left in this area, and I happened to visit Lurtch which is a Quest area for Fool's Gold (the quest DLC with magic...
Top Bottom