Recent content by Snake_Foxhounder

+
  1. Snake_Foxhounder

How we got here

The Midwinter update is regarded as the one that ruined Gwent but the Gold Immunity one is where I started having serious doubts. When they removed the immunity but refused to balance the Golds around it and made a lot useless, is when I started having doubts about the dev team.
  2. Snake_Foxhounder

Thronebreaker digital bonuses available for consoles

GOG basically offered Thronebreaker owners some digital goodies, including the soundtrack, some concept art, a comic book and the full Gwent artbook in digital form. Well, all those can be redeemed if you're a console player, though you'll only get to download them to your PC...
  3. Snake_Foxhounder

CDPR is treating console players shockingly bad (change my mind....)

Probably not for a few more months. They're in way over their head with the amount of stuff that needs to be fixed, so console premiums are probably pretty low on the totem pole.
  4. Snake_Foxhounder

[THRONEBREAKER] Best way to deal with Darlean veterans spam?

The "False hope" quest is driving me up the wall. Pretty easy apart from the veterans that are usually 15+ points with resilience. Bleeding doesn't work as it's too high tempo. Any tips?
  5. Snake_Foxhounder

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Would probably put NR as one of the strongest factions now. But are you thinking of adding some sort of a database that explains every aspect of the game? For example, we used to have the mulligan blacklisting feature that new players had no idea about. Or unit proc order. I feel like the game...
  6. Snake_Foxhounder

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

Why are people who haven't played the game before "release" coming in these threads saying "But I don't understand what the problem is."? It's insulting to players who've been here since the beginning. It comes across as us being idiots who wouldn't know a good game if it hit us in the head. I...
  7. Snake_Foxhounder

So much negativity around Homecoming on gog.com

It's fake because it's shilling. Writing "best game ever!!1!!11!!" and giving it 5 stars sure doesn't feel like a real review. You know there's an issue when the majority of 1 star reviews are actually informative. That's majority, not all. Can't say I'm a fan of either extreme. Giving it 1...
  8. Snake_Foxhounder

CDPR is treating console players shockingly bad (change my mind....)

What is it with the cursor movement in deck builder on PS4? You'll have it randomly jump around when trying to select cards. Usually haopens when trying to select cards at the end of a row. It'll jump to a completely different section of the deckbuilder.
  9. Snake_Foxhounder

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-11-15-thronebreaker-the-witcher-tales-hasnt-done-as-well-as-cd-projekt-hoped "Here's the admission by joint-CEO Adam Kiciński in a CDP financial call yesterday: "The game appealed to the community, which drove up our expectations regarding sales...
  10. Snake_Foxhounder

You go with the demand And right now the demand isn't high for Homecoming, if stats are to be believed. I still believe management will push for a mobile version and hope it gets them out of the hole. With Thronebreaker not performing to their expectations, they'll try and push hard for a...
  11. Snake_Foxhounder

You can't say you played for a month and then continue to say you think criticism is too harsh. Paraphrasing here, so no offense. We've been at this for 2 years so we went through a lot of changes, some good some bad. I'll try and go through the major ones. The biggest issue is that Gwent used...
  12. Snake_Foxhounder

Thronebreaker Update 1.01 – Patch Notes

You guys planning on looking into consoles crashing? Happened about 7-8 time in 5 hours of play time. The game either gets stuck on a loading screen or just stops accepting commands.
  13. Snake_Foxhounder

What’s Your Opinion of Thronebreaker? [Spoilers]

Like the presentation and exploration. But I feel battles are too RNG based. Will fire hit that one card? Will the opponent spawn a card on this row? Puzzles are fun, though.
  14. Snake_Foxhounder

300 Hours In... My Review + MTX Suggestions

I'm not going to say I didn't know that but I'm glad there's a tutorial. :)
  15. Snake_Foxhounder

ZERO strategy - what is wrong with HC76

We've been waiting for over 2 years. At what point do we stop waiting and are allowed criticism?
Top Bottom