Recent content by sluggard01

+
  1. sluggard01

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

Jackie stll goes through that one elevator door in starting quest, I don't get how this bug still wasn't fixed after all this time.
  2. sluggard01

What about Multiplayer?

Man, this game is looking less and less attractive as time goes on, seems to me that CDPR has already mapped out the roadmap & end for 2077, and without MP, it’ll be much sooner than we think or were hoping for. Perhaps early 2022 or even late 2021.
  3. sluggard01

What about Multiplayer?

It's the reason I pre-ordered this game, It'd be a real shame if that's dropped
  4. sluggard01

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

git gud Honestly don't get the driving complaints, and I'm playing this on Keyboard and Mouse
  5. sluggard01

[Bug] Progression Breaking bug - Rebel! Rebel!

Stuck at "Throw a grenade at the truck" eventhough I already did that and the truck is already blown up, throwing a grenade at it again does nothing.
  6. sluggard01

[Bug] Character skills menu doesn't tell you to hold "F" to level up skill trees

Title, this can mislead people into playing the game wrong, add a hint to hold F in the pop-up notifications at least under "open perks"
  7. sluggard01

[Bug] Braindance doesn't give prompt for moving to next section

It's "X" on PC, but it doesn't tell you that, had to google it to find out because I haven't done braindances for a while and forgot how to move to next section.
  8. sluggard01

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

The more time I spend with the game, the more cracks start to show, the city feels so empty, feels like just a backdrop to do story, side quests and gigs in, there's not much to do in it, could seriously use: - Barber, Tattoo shops...etc - Gambling, Races, Minigames, Arcade machines...etc (you...
  9. sluggard01

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

- An option to refuse / cancel phone ring, call. Pretty please? with a cherry on the top? Delamain and some other NPCs won't stop bothering me in important moments
  10. sluggard01

[Bug] Enemies don't notice Nancy in Side Quest "The Second Conflict"

Looks a bit silly, maybe you can make it so she only moves after you've taken care of the enemies in the area
  11. sluggard01

[Bug] You can get stuck in swimming animation if you get out of water

Can be easily reproduced in quest "Holdin' On" in Kerry's Property
  12. sluggard01

[Bug] Progression Breaking bug - With a little help from my friends

Can't talk to NPCs here, tried reloading two different saves, manual and auto and couldn't fix it.
  13. sluggard01

What would Fix the game for you?

Fix save bug, im a simple man
  14. sluggard01

Save files are corrupted

At the Point of No Return. I'll be sure to get back to this thread after I finish all remaining side quests, gigs and stuff.
  15. sluggard01

Save files are corrupted

Yeah I also loot items, corpses and containers, not all of them mind, but most of the ones I come across. Edited post
Top Bottom