Recent content by Snowfious

+
  1. Snowfious

Big city but it looks like under lookdown from pandemic - Covid 2077

True. Hopefully it gets better based off of feedback. Or I'm sure down the line when modding is supported it will definitely be a mod.
  2. Snowfious

Big city but it looks like under lookdown from pandemic - Covid 2077

There are more densely areas of cars, such as the highways and busier roads, especially in Japan town.
  3. Snowfious

Misty puts down invisible deck cards

When you talk to Misty at some point in the game and she starts putting cards down to tell your fortune, there are no cards, as you can see in this image. You can hear the sounds of the cards being drawn, but obviously, no cards.
  4. Snowfious

Johnny Silverhand Bug

Yes, I have had this issue as well. A workaround is just reload the most recent save and it should fix itself. But yes, it needs to be fixed.
  5. Snowfious

(PC) Hair not loading in mirror

I have had the same issue when looking into the mirror at my apartment. Don't really know when looking at mirror out in town. But here is my post about it: Click Here
  6. Snowfious

Game hitching every 5-10 seconds.

Have you ever thought that it is a hardware issue? Has this issue happened in other games not from this company? If so, could be hardware. Or even a software. Maybe some program is interfering. If you've already re-installed Windows and this happened before and now after, and even possibly just...
  7. Snowfious

No Vibration support for PS4 controller on PC?

Yeah, you're telling me. But my life runs off of troubleshooting, so I dive deep into these things. And yeah you're right, something as simple as a possible restart to computer, sometimes, is just not that simple.
  8. Snowfious

No Vibration support for PS4 controller on PC?

Hi there, I ran into a similar issue as you. And what I found out is that I had to do a complete power-cycle of my computer. What I mean by that, is: Turn off computer > flip switch to power supply > unplug power supply > hold power button for several dozen seconds > then rapidly click your...
  9. Snowfious

Does this game support SLI / Crossfire?

Haven't you realized that SLI is dead? Even the experts on tech says the same thing. I get it's a niche market, but honestly they probably never will add support unless SLI gets popular again. But I also doubt that too, because people just want one card, not 2 or 3. I hope you get your...
  10. Snowfious

A place to report bugs?

I was wondering if there is some hidden place (because I can't find it) where I can report bugs? Or is the best bet to report them on the forums? I know Red has a Technical place where you can find answers to your issues and some have a "Contact Us" button, but that is only for specific things...
  11. Snowfious

Looking in mirror with hat on in Apartment causes head to be bald

Sadly I don't have any other hats atm to experiment, but when looking in the mirror at V's Apartment while having on a hat (at least my hat?), causes my head to be entirely bald. If it matters, the hat item is: Solid Straw-Woven Trilby (uncommon).
Top Bottom