Recent content by SofaJockey

+
  1. SofaJockey

Ok finally finished my 1st playthrough and the game is just horrible.

Good to know. I abandoned my playthrough after a dozen hours and I'm not feeling any great urge to go back.
  2. SofaJockey

You work for the police too much in this game

What were you expecting, an RPG? :sneaky:
  3. SofaJockey

The Only solution for this game!

I suspect the 'being given awards' ship has sailed. Neither 2020 nor 2021 GOTY's will touch Cyberpunk.
  4. SofaJockey

I am having fun. Are you?

Stopped playing in Act 2. Was just finding it rather uninspiring. Perhaps I'll be back one day, but for now, no.
  5. SofaJockey

Refunds being misused

I've enjoyed the game so far (30 hours maybe?) on Series X so I can't imagine pursuing a refund even if such an endeavour would be technically possible. I've seen some people upset at having to stop playing the game in order to get a refund, a level of entitlement which makes no sense to me.
  6. SofaJockey

Cannot contact support - submit button times out

Think how many people pre-ordered. Think how many are reaching out to 'support' even if a small proportion. Try early or late (depending on where you live) in the hope it'll be quieter.
  7. SofaJockey

A good Cyberpunk game. When?

It took 8 years to make this. I'm expecting only fixes and some additions not any drastic evolution.
  8. SofaJockey

Thoughts about my sadness and disappoitment with the quality of this story that I am taking too personally

BioWare have certainly messed up in the past, but they always honestly showed their games and shared review copies before launch. Mass Effect Andromeda's issues became clear before launch and Anthem had an open beta. For me it is the deceptiveness that is more concerning than the bugs.
  9. SofaJockey

Unfair judgement sorrounding this game.

I adored Fallout 4 - a wonderful game. Cyberpunk? Jury still out for me.
  10. SofaJockey

Is anyone else getting BioWare vibes from this recent release?

No. The romance quality falls well short of BioWare. The enjoyable third-person gameplay is missing. I'd trust BioWare with a pre-order any day, that is no longer the case with CDPR.
  11. SofaJockey

Law Suit

I think you misunderstand how reasonable it is to expect a game that is 'as advertised'. My version on Series X is largely fine but it's still bug-ridden and I'm tired of fighting through bugs and glitches. I don't want a refund, I'm ambivalent about law suits which usually turn out to be hot...
  12. SofaJockey

Do dev's actually see our suggestions or concerns

I'm going to try again to articulate my view within the rules. I suspect the devs do see feedback, but naturally it'll be filtered and packaged so that they are able to deal with it. It's tough to fix things whilst constantly getting more feedback. It's important that people have a chance to do...
  13. SofaJockey

cyberpunk should come back to ps4....

Congratulations, this is the most 'head in the sand' post I've read on this forum this year. * (* assuming it's not sarcasm, it's hard to tell without supplemental emojis) It's the job of journalists to point out issues, and frankly most didn't. Reddits are just normal gamers posting as are...
  14. SofaJockey

I know it's probably too soon, but I'm really hoping for Ciri to be added in either as a DLC or Mod

Cute idea, but I think CDPR have plenty on their plate as it is for now...
  15. SofaJockey

When this version of the game gonna be released?

I never watched the trailers because I knew I'd likely play it, so I'll admit I don't know what was promised. That means I'm just enjoying what there is rather than being upset at what there isn't. It's not unusual for content shown a good while before launch to not make it.
Top Bottom