Recent content by SolemnXII

+
  1. S

Replace horse whistling with...

Titles to do with.....um ...um wait, wait, I think I got it... ---------- Updated at 10:46 PM ---------- Papa Roach songs! and I win.................................nothing?
  2. S

Please add armor color options

This is an inevitable modding area that many will take an interest in. There were even a few textures that I would have removed some saturation to give a more worn look.
  3. S

An idea for a REDkit mod to combat outleveling...

It seems Lieste and others are on the right track. The Witcher 3 game engine inherits the same lack of auto level scaling proximity for encounters as it's predecessors. A feature like this would have to be coded by the developer (or freakishly talented modder that knows coding). This is most...
  4. S

Replace horse whistling with...

I like the direction of the idea, however few of them seem more like engagement taunts. It would be nice to keep the whistle and use an extra sound trigger while mounting Roach. Little did I realize...
  5. S

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Felt like I was reading an infomercial for a minute there. XD My eyes were widening the moment you mentioned the Bloody Baron quest. Where's the number to call! Okay snap out of it....but yes YES Y E S!
  6. S

Suggestionns for New Patch - Vote

I am a fan of the op's improved inventory UI. #2 enable/disable option in the menu under 'gameplay'. suggested level serves as a 'what to do next' for many novice players. (enabled as default) #3 Option under 'gameplay' enable/disable auto-draw and auto-sheathe separately. (both enabled as...
  7. S

DEVS - Thanks for glitching out your own game!

Maybe I just don't get it but... Does this game not have an op save feature to undo a critical mistake?
  8. S

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

This is how my experience with TW3 was also. I was captivated by the short stories within many of the smaller quests. There is also a difference how some of the quests were implemented compared to other games because of how much they enhanced the setting. Unfortunately all this drops off...
  9. S

Inventory Thread

There's a confliction within your statement. Hoarding loot in The Witcher 3 like in mentioned games results in being overburdened in the first place.
  10. S

The Witcher 3 2014 trailer

Wonder if Geralt's slide at 1:55 will be buried somewhere among the animation files.
  11. S

Storage

I believe if a storage is implemented, it should at least have a limited capacity. The saddlebags and the concept of weight is a good idea but it becomes meaningless without restrictions. Would like to see stacking for the different types of mutagens in the inventory.
  12. S

Modding, TW3Redkit and fixes....

Looking forward to the release of Redkit2 also. I've been learning The Witcher2 Redkit in hopes of decreasing the learning curve. After playing through The Witcher 3, I am left with many hints of the engine's expanded capabilities. Many not even showcasing the full potential in AI, level...
  13. S

Voting for creating Start armor set, bear set like concept and armor with hood!

I was distracted by the worm crawling out of Geralt's nose in the first picture.
  14. S

TW3 is my favourite rpg of all time. anyone else feel like tw3 ruined every other rpg, and feel discouraged from other games

I was about midway playing through Elder Scrolls Online when TW3 was released. After completing TW3, I realized how much differently I played one game from the other. The Witcher 3 had me thriving not to miss any dialogue and quests. Going back to ESO, I just can't seem to get back into it...
  15. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

I cringe every time someone mentions "open-world." To this day in 2015, every game has a virtual boundary. Whether they are hidden or exposed, single or multi-regions are still present. It's a misconception that was spread about some nonexistent borderless game for people to compare to. I...
Top Bottom